Best strains for epilepsy

I signed up for the newsletter, @cannabissequoia. You guys are amazing. I’ve learned more about cbd this week then I ever thought possible. My sisters husbands scared to death of cannabis. He was a eagle scout and all that. He does have a agricultural degree so if I can convince him hes not breaking the law he could probably grow an abundance of it. Still working on him…

5 Likes

good all-around article on CBD use:

4 Likes

hopefully his concern for his wifes health will outweigh his fear of a plant

9 Likes

I was just about to post this exact question when this thread popped up. My wife has seizures that regular meds control but make her a zombie so she refuses to take them. We’ve tried cbd gummies as the like but they don’t help much. Last week my 9yr old called me at work to ask what to do because mommy was in the floor shaking not breathing. Talk about a scary experience. I made the hr drive home in 25 min. Are there any strains out there that are somewhat balanced cbd/thc because I’ve read that has the most effect on the type of siezures she has. I got to do something for the love of my life even if it isn’t exactly legal

8 Likes

Tried this link but got a 404 error.

3 Likes

I’ve already blown all my money on seeds :smile: but if I had any left I"d try these two from @ProfessorP - both have a higher ratio of CBD to THC- also I’d beware of CBD gummies - the ones at the gas station or convenience store may not have any actual CBD, and some of them have been tested to have “synthetic cannabinoids” in them as well, which is really bad stuff - poison.

more:

https://www.jbcseeds.com/cbd/

8 Likes

I love seeing people here helping each other out. This is awesome. @Sebring great stuff bro.

Instead of getting pissed off by news or social media, I can always come here and have my faith in humanity restored. Thanks all.

8 Likes

It’s fixed! Sorry about that, I did a publish update and something went wonky for a bit. :blush:

2 Likes

It’s fixed now! I broke it, unknowingly.

2 Likes

Im sorry @Sebring, I can’t get all of it to load man. Maybe its my phone…?

1 Like

I think most of what’s on the site is also posted on my grow journal.

3 Likes

this strain is 32:1 and guaranteed extremely low THC

4 Likes

That’s a good one to convince the brother-in-law with. So he can grow some without worrying. Thanks @legalcanada!

3 Likes

That’s a good amount of medicine! As far as her illness is concerned I think this would work really well. 23% with a decent amount of thc too. I might use it for cancer benefits aswell, with numbers like that.

2 Likes

yes it says 0.3-0.5% THC - anything under 0.3% is considered hemp according to US federal law, although some states like Idaho have laws stating any amount of THC at all is illegal, so depending on your state it may still be illegal

3 Likes

Ill check it out, I think she’s good…the charlotte’s web is garenteed to be .3%. So that also another one to show him. My sister looked at the wiki link I sent and said she liked it.

2 Likes

What about this angle:

Explain that THC is produced by our body, and he may like to read:

:smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thank you @Sebring. Your package came safe and sound. Ill be growing these soon for her. Am going to order the charlotte’s web for her to grow or a trusted friend I know whose in the same town. I have someone in mind. No matter what she will get the medication. Thank you @Overgrow for helping me help her. I can’t say it enough, thank you!

10 Likes

Ok. I brought my sister the cream and some dry sift. I talked to a old high school buddy I’ve known for 20 years. I gave him one of the sebrings revenge packs that @Sebring sent me to grow for my sister and anyone else who needs meds like that… Ill be helping him along the way. Outdoor growing all the way. My sister goes back to work on restriction this week. The kiddos are acting all tough about being hurt, still makes me feel bad. Brother-in-law thinks im crazy. My sister understands my concern at least. Her state even has medical marijuana, and she hasn’t tried to sign up at all. So I can only drag a horse to water so much…I did get ahold of a girl I know who has seizures that i used to work with a few months ago, she was very appreciative. I fact when I called her she was buying synthetic cbd candy. I told her that it is poison and told her I had something that would help her. She’s getting lights and nutes to grow them out! Thanks @Sebring again. A vacation would of been nice but I have my dad watching the fort while im up here, and i need to be back already…

8 Likes

And ^this^ is why I do the things I do! :heart:
1 package helping many!!!
Thank you @V4vendetta for being a generous and caring soul!

6 Likes