Best strains for epilepsy

Its you; all the way dude. I cannot take any credit. I am just the messenger.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Does the amount of CBD vary from seed to seed or have they breed it to where itā€™s more consistent? I remember reading that even though some seed shad CBD at 10:1 some of the same strain are 30:1 and you donā€™t actually know until the individual plant is tested

If Iā€™m way off with this let me know? Just interested in growing some of this to give out. I already see myself with too much product for myself, but I like to watch them grow their lovely plants!

2 Likes

Depends on the genetics. If itā€™s been f5 or higher the results would be more consistent.

4 Likes

I just tried that link and :point_up:t3:this came up - hopefully itā€™s fixed @Sebring .!?

Good luck with your ā€˜Sebrings Revengeā€™ @V4vendetta - i hope :crossed_fingers: it works for your sister bro.!

Gaz

2 Likes

Thanks @Gaz29. @Sebring :angel: is a very giving person!

3 Likes

Try sebringCBD.com
Weā€™re trying to redirect the seed domain, but our old host is being difficult.

4 Likes

Chalott Figi from which Charlottā€™s Web was named passed away todayā€¦
https://coloradosun.com/2020/04/08/charlotte-figi-cbd-coronavirus/

RIP :dash::dash:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s sad dude. My sister is starting to get forget birthdays and doing it more often. I hope she stays at least mentally with us as long as she can. Hormones seem to kick her epilepsy into a new gear. She works at a nursing home battleing the covid19 from killing her patients.

2 Likes