Best try at saying hi

Hi everyone this is my first time being a part of something like this. Hopefully some of your experience can help me so that I may be able to help others and grow some killer smoke in the process

28 Likes

welcome
what are some of your goals ?

10 Likes

Welcome you are 100% in the right place. Great group of people and lots of knowledge. You can be sure if you have a question or an issue someone in this group will have an answer

7 Likes

Welcome @OHIGrow you are definitely in the right place. What are you starting out with?

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow!! If you constantly (maybe even to the point of overusing) use the term killer smoke, I might be the guy to help you out. Haha In all seriousness, best of luck and hope you enjoy the place!!

8 Likes

Welcome home brother, your in good company.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @OHIGrow !!! Best to share with the community what your interested in like indoor or outdoor maybe some strains your interested in or are currently working on and share a little more will really increase what you get out of the community!!! Can’t wait to see what you may have going !!!

4 Likes

Welcome @OHIGrow there’s no better place to be :wink::+1:. I hope you enjoy yourself here and gain the knowledge you need

Ask away, we’re here to help if we can! :heart:

3 Likes

Ohio has legalized 12 plants per household so I’m kinda trying everything. I have a black lime kush, oreoz , and amnesia haze photos outside. I have run 8 autos outside that were very tiny and Im trying a hulk berry auto in dwc inside using mega crop 1 part

8 Likes

Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here I guarantee it! Plenty of knowledgable and amazing people on here to help you out! I’ll pulling up a chair to see what you got in store!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!
Good to have you on board.
Don’t be shy to ask questions (or use the search bar) if you ever need help.
There are plenty of people on here that will be happy to help.

:v:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG

hi-sign

2 Likes

It’s a good place to hang out and have fun.

1 Like

…were your Friends Man Really ….Get in

4 Likes

So is there an open chat hidden somewhere that I haven’t found yet or do we have to search for or start new topics

2 Likes

Nah not here. Isn’t there a discord?
Most just keep a running grow log, and talk back and forth there

1 Like

theres a chatroom thread that sometimes gets some action but not like a chat chat

Don’t get lost coming in, @toastyjakes has to let you in

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t know what the hell discord is. I’m just a dumb ass construction worker that is trying to be good at growin weed

2 Likes

You came to the right place with some of the best people🙂