Best yielding strains

To be honest this site confuses me I can’t reply to threads and can’t comment this is the first post topic I found lol

Was hoping to pm @Baltimore after seeing his extensive collection on Reddit I feel compelled to ask what his reccomendations were or any one els for a strain where I need max harvest as I won’t be growing again for a year lol I have to go work so wana fill my jars before I go
Baltimore’s collection is insane and his pics of ghost plant was crazy foxy tail madness

6 Likes

Haha that’s funny - I still haven’t figured out how to quote when I reply.

1 Like

GMO and Apple Fritter both throw weight

4 Likes

Just highlight the block of text and a “quote” button appears.
‘easy peasy’ once you’ve seen it. (I’m still figuring shit out… :wink:)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

My best pulls were from a batch of UFS18. 12/12 from seed, 1 gallon fabric pots, harvested about an ounce per plant in less than 90 days.

1 Like

You mean like that? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I second this hard.

2 Likes

I believe blue dream is a big yielder. Outdoors train wreck got big for me.

2 Likes

King gelato and og kush both average 250g, ive had as much as 280g from kush.
Skunk special averaging 200g without much preparation, basically i tie them over.

Fwiw I’ve found the best yeilders aren’t necessarily the best quality (terps)
My favourites only yeild 100/125g ave.

2 Likes

I appreciate you checking me out or Reddit (trying to convert the savages to OG). It. that auto flower was a cross from a member here. It’s a cross of I want to say delicious seeds sugar black rose and and mophistos ghost toof. Which is a cross of Toof Decay I believe. I appreciate the kind of words as well. The crazy foxtailing unfortunately was a side effect of the intense light from my high pressure sodium lamps getting too close to the buds. Most of my strains in the past have gone over their flowering time because of not having this knowledge but I’ve been nailing my pull times recently.

I’m going to be honest with you under and I hurt a lot full spec bulb 600 W high pressure sodium lamp. I grew Nirvana’s Northern Lights feminized seeds. I have pictures of colas that are larger than my arm. Single plants indoors in a 4X4 tent coming close to 2 lb each. The kids could smell it down the block. It really frightened me this was before we went rec here. So bad I overnighter a suppressor. Lol

Most of these gentlemen have a lot more experience in our leading you in a right direction the strains that they’ve mentioned are all so very potent and delicious Lumpy’s apple fritter is worth the money for a good loan well they only clone would be from him and I believe.

Oni’s Wilson Zero put huge weight on with the taste and potency to back it up. It’s. (Trop Cookies (GSCxTangie)xPapayaxBanana OG)=Wilson. Get a nice pheno and send me thank yous. Jk. I’m running Romulan, Gushers, Black Candyland, Dracary’s (GG4xBubba Bx) weight and great classic flavor to boot. Solid as fuck. Wanna a real head buster @Tonygreen Gorilla Bubble strains are burly and nose burning dank. I lost a GG4 RIL pack during the group buy but I have a few of his to try.

Sorry for the Bible. New phone…I’m back connected and I appreciate you coming home from the dark side which is Reddit. If I’ve brought one person hone to OG. My job is done. Lol. I literally have runs lined up from the best breeders here like Motz and many others. Now I’m finally in a position to run them. I’ve been blessed by these awesome people. PM me of you wanna holler at me. I’m always here now. Goes for all yall. We made it to 2024! :grin: :+1:

9 Likes

@Baltimore’s collection does look epic :open_mouth: Anyway if you’re looking for a max harvest strain, I’d recommend trying out the Afghan Kush Auto from Growers Choice Seeds. It’s been a reliable go-to for me, and the yield has been pretty impressive.

2 Likes

I just grew some Mephisto Genetics autoflower ManBearAlienPig and ChemBearAlienPig and both pulled 1/2 lb each.

6 Likes

1/2 POUND? :wolf: What method did you use?

3 Likes

Barneys Farm LSD yields huge so does their Cookies Kush. :v:

1 Like

Octopot. They have been known to grow monsters.

3 Likes

He was asking about strains but good shout on the octopot. Most strains will grow huge using them. :+1:

1 Like

Blackout Bobby from exotic genetix was a heavy producer.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. Some of Mephisto’s strains yield a ton. I should’ve bought some Mephisto gear when I could. Good stuff.

3 Likes

I grow in Octopots (under LEDs in a tent) and can’t recommend them enough - as long as you have the space for big plants!

I have grown several Mephisto autoflower strains in Octopots. I harvested 13.5oz in 73 days from a 1:1 CannaCheese plant - that thing was a MONSTER! - and 6oz each from Samsquanch (auto version of Yeti OG, harvested at 89 days) and Walter White (auto version of Krome’s The White, taken at 84 days).

For non-autos, I’ve had big harvests from Sour Diesel (12oz, 10 weeks of flower), Consumption x Chocolate Thai (freebie from AK Bean Brains, over 10oz each, around 11 weeks of flower), and Lemon Wookie V2 (Bodhi Seeds, 11oz, 10-11 weeks of flower).

7 Likes

White Rhino takes some beating.

2 Likes