Better Late than Never Part 2

Took a little break for mental health. I have been hanging out on the Overgrow Discord. Well enough of the chatter time for some plant pics.

66 Likes

I will get into more detail of what i got running. I would also like to introduce a new member of the family she is a 4 month old Newfie puppy…Coco Nono

56 Likes

Good to see ya. Nice grow. Beautiful dog…

6 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: WELCOME BACK!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Hope your hiatus was totally positive for you. From the looks of things, you haven’t “Skipped a Beat”. A B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Grow, Bro, simply masterful. Do continue to take care of yourself and your Circle, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Killin it as always over there! :sunglasses:

Pupper is getting so big so fast!

6 Likes

Lol well its about time hahah

Very nice looking plants and floofiness

5 Likes

This thread made me smile. Happy to see you back.
That’s gonna be a big doggo.

4 Likes

Killing it as always!!

3 Likes

Great to see you back and a beautiful pup!

5 Likes

Just a beautiful bunch of plants. Welcome back id say. I have amazing fem blueberry seeds if you wanna run those. You clearly have a handle on this whole deal.

4 Likes

Still up to your old tricks, eh!? :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:
Looking good! Pup looks like it’ll be a good friend and home security in short time!

5 Likes

In flower i have
People Under the Stairs
Headband x 4dd
Sour Dub x 4dd
Kosher Kush x Zchem
Girl Scout Cookie x Black Widow
Sour Dub x ( Ghost OG x Sour Dub)

Archive Puro Loco Papaya x Moonbow 75

Lyme Rising Farms Bickett Og Gmo x Cherry Pie

15 Likes

Clutches pearls! He’s back. Looking good homie!

5 Likes

very very nice.

awesome …

5 Likes

even more beautiful then the pics before, love dogs.

very sweet …

5 Likes

Good to see you back
The new puppy is adorable

6 Likes

That Bickett OG is really nice smoke. Smoked a joint of that with Kevin Jodrey and was impressed. @corgitron I was looking thru some of your old posts and I was impressed on your lighting and setup and didn’t know if you had a thread that cover your grow style. It looks like it works very well for you. Thank you

2 Likes

Got a feeling she/he will be hearing NoNo quite often. Lol

3 Likes

Thank you for the offer but i cant accept any seeds. Probably have a 200 year supply.

7 Likes

Coming up in the pipeline People Under the Stairs Dogsbreath OGKB x 4dd they have been soaking for 12 hours. Going to try and get them in my medium by the end of the day.

22 Likes