Better Late Than Never

I had a russet infestation and had to destroy host material so my last run wasn’t quit up to regular operating standards. I did good, but I can do better. I am just in the process of selecting new moms and starting from scratch.

3 Likes

I hear you brother I brought those fuckers in somehow this year and had to nuke a bunch of shit. I’m IPM’ing like a MF now.

Looking for some gas so maybe give it a run.

1 Like

Yeah I went the scorched earth and just destroyed everything. Now it’s ipm ipm ipm. Done learned my lesson. Tony helped sway me into showing my work. I have nothing but respect for that guy. And I always have something from him cooking.

7 Likes

I have a lot of respect for Tony because he WORKS his line. Been out of the game for 20yrs but breeding is not taking two Gucci strains and making seeds. Especially with that damn GG!!

4 Likes

100 percent agree. I told a friend this. If I was forced to choose 1 pack released this year it would be Tony Greens RIL. He bought a ton of sin city, and ran the couple ril without taking cuts. He just had me mail him a 20 pack. Lol

3 Likes

Vanity don’t get you high.

1 Like

26 Likes

70+ and pistils are finally changing color

2 Likes

Next set is going to be Tony Green, Drohammed, and Frimpong

3 Likes

Oops I did it again

Got to try it. You guys are doing a good marketing job coming in with all these bud shots but I’ve been following for a while. Just killed my GG4 cuz I couldn’t keep it from seeding itself. Just one here and there but got one complaint and bye

5 Likes

Honestly I am about to get a couple more packs. Just got some karma crumbled lime on the cheap.

2 Likes

Fuck, I thought I responded to our DM…oh well, now the whole world knows I’m a bean whore.

Sorry to crap on your thread homie.

1 Like

That purple is intense…when does the unicorn horn come out??

1 Like

Yo man, no worries only rule In My thread is don’t be a dick.

3 Likes

Man I am itching to take them down they just aren’t ready. I can see a lot of growers bow expecting this kind of flowering time and chopping early. And heaven forbid you raised then outdoors somewhere cold.

My biggest problem…pulling early. I need to get my timing in sync. Always rushing in the next run. Always 2-3 plants that can go longer.

I just realized that sounded weird :joy:

1 Like

That’s a high price for his seeds… you know there’s a group buy going on right? It’s going to close soon, but it’s $50 for 30 seeds that he’s growing just for the group

1 Like

I’m in that too…,.:man_shrugging:t3:

Tony says this has been shipping with more beans than ten plus five but I think I’ll be good with ten.

1 Like

I know from experience that it has shipped with 40+ril and 10 gbbx3f1. Pretty solid deal in my book and tony get a check.

4 Likes

Went to Neptune on his advice for that reason and they’re in Cali…AND they have pages of other breeders. Ima go get my kid in candy store moment on…

1 Like