Big Little Things

So, we have a place for our pet peeves, now I would love to hear about your favorite little things. The small things in life that bring you joy! Cuz… It’s all about the little things!

A few of mine to start this off…

A good cup of coffee
Greetings from my dog
Pulling a weed and getting the entire root

:smiley::herb::champagne:

14 Likes

Catching a stranger having a IDGAF moment :smile: Oh yeah and tacos!

9 Likes

I like this list… I know it puts a smile on my face when Buddy, my dog, comes running…

Just waking up every day does it for me…:sunny::cloud::droplet: don’t matter…

Peace
DaFozz

10 Likes

Having a conversation with someone who you didn’t know was going to offer you a job when you need one. Sometimes the job you like can just happen by chance.

When you find that one song that perfectly fits your mood and then every song on shuffle somehow just gets you just right until the end. Occasionally Spotify gets me. Other times I have to go back to Pandora for a nostalgic time.

When you have a plant take over your grow space against all odds.

I have many more little things that make me happy.

9 Likes

My penis :sweat_smile: (20 millimeters) :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Relaxing and listenig to good jazz music in a warm soap bubble bath … :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Helping George lol.

Big buds.
Getting people or strangers to smile and laugh.
Creating a great painting, really gets my happy dance on with this one.

6 Likes

Spending a few moments every day to check on the garden of course! Some days it’s the only quiet, peaceful, alone time that I get to enjoy.
And I’ll admit that getting special seeds in the mail puts a big grin on my face as well!

9 Likes

Helping others.

Here is a specific example. This weekend I was at a private cannabis event (DGC Cup). I saw a sad looking guy trying to light a pipe with a match. I happened to have a pack of lighters with me so I gave him one. Later that night I saw him smiling and hitting the pipe with the lighter I gave him.

13 Likes

How did @Ghandisflipflop micro penis end up on my thread? bwahahahaha!

6 Likes

Jokes about micro penises make me happy

6 Likes

Laughing so hard that you cry

7 Likes

:rolling_eyes: Ok now. :pill:

:joy:

:slight_smile: My dog Betty & much more.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Naps!! :sleeping: :sleeping_accommodation:

4 Likes

Bike rides yo!

7 Likes

This… in my garage. My gramps used to measure me here when I was little. I believe the last date is in 1982

10 Likes

We had that in my childhood house…in the kitchen doorway.

Still can’t reach the top cabinet shelf. :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hiked down the cliffs of Palos Verdes today with my sweetie. As soon as we got down to the beach below a pod of dolphins decided to put on a show for us. Jumping, diving and riding the waves. I counted at least nine of them. This went on for a good 15 minutes as they played in the cove. My boyfriend and I giggled, pointed excitedly like children. We agreed this was definitely one of those “big little things” in life.

11 Likes

A very tidy room. Makes me feel at peace.

5 Likes

You have a monster ghandisflipflop

3 Likes