Bigj’s Refresher run

I’m back!! Works been crazy. Got my inspection done and passed with flying colors . Let the games begin.:rofl::joy:. Slow start for refresher and getting into a routine again. Bubble buckets and 4 autos while setup my flora flex system . So far I’ve popped Care Bears and wedding glue , wiating on Dosi white walker from @TestOfOath and charlottes dementia from @repins12 . Easy run of autos to get a few jars filled back up and make sure I don’t F-things up lol. I’ve got some projects in mind and limited seeds to use for them so everything’s gotta be on point. Ok enough blah blah blah​:rofl::joy:. Couple pics nothing special yet!! :+1::+1::v:

solo cups are Hawaiian ghost hybrid peppers from @cannabissequoia chuckin along :v:

27 Likes

Congrats on getting fired back up! :grinning:

3 Likes

Is there anything better than cranking up a new grow? It feels good, like the first morning waking up on a beach vacation. I’m posting up… Rock n roll @BIGJ :metal:

3 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding. You know I’m jumping aboard
dis-gon-b-gud-lawn-chair
:v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to this one. Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations on the pass @BIGJ

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

8 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like you are off to a good start :+1:t3:

1 Like

and then there were 3. !! Charlottes dementia from @repins12 has decided to make an appearance, waiting on Dosi white walker, took at peek and she has cracked and has decent tail so should be next day or so and will go into her new home. lol :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Looking Good :+1:t4:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Few pics. Finally got some roots on wedding glue and Care Bears . Pepper plants kickin right along and a full view pic of my grow room destroyed as I clean and move stuff around and get things figured out for the flora flex kit :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Looking good my brother :+1:t4:

6 Likes