bigLblazed - Organic Pheno Hunt Diary!

2 clones of the same plant per rock wool cube… this allows me to have a backup in case of one failing… or in case a keeper is found i can speed up the process

3 Likes

Of course i will also pop some of my best regular seeds and make some pollen chucks and cool hybrids for exploration and preservation, and sharing with the community!!

This round i have a few selected:
Karma - Zowah 2.0
Exotix - cookies and cream

I also have some headbanger x sdbx4 from last round as well as sdbx4 x headbanger that i bet will be funky fire :fire:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Royal Danes IBL finishing up, a few phenos need to be cut, mold is starting. And they look ready…

Few phenos throwing bananas everywhere, never seen this before…

3 Likes

Its on like donkey kong… there was 1 that didnt crack yet, but looked likely…

Had a few extra spots, so threw 5x garlic sherb x sd bx4 in the dirt to see what happens!

I cut my soil 1:1 with coco , to help with the seedlings, sprinkled mycos and microbes anf watered in with jadam solution!

Coverer with dome, and lights are on, on low…

Once they up ill top dress fresh ewc and malted barley!

:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Just saw your thread, will read through it later when I have more time & at the computer but just wanted to comment on the nice outdoor garden shots posted! That sunflower is a monster haha.

4 Likes

Looking good bro, do you have pics from the finished buds?

1 Like

Super excited to watch you do your thing. We have similar ways we think about things, I think.

Where did you grab that UK cheese x chem d from? Have you grown that cross before? Did I miss it in one of your posts? I pulled some from jaws a little while back and enjoyed it. Posted a smoke report recently.

Also that Thai flyer x c99 looks like fun to be around :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Dont have it unfortunatelly… was off a 1 gallon run, and half the plant was seeded… didnt get much smokable stuff out of it to be honest… the little i had went away real fast lol

so nothing worth taking pictures or braging about🥸 lol however, was the best out of 7 fems i got…

5 Likes

Hey bro welcome!!

Chem d x uk cheese was a freebie from CSI. I ordered cheese s1 and got that one and bubblegum x uk cheese…i think i saw your smoke report on it and it got me real excited :slight_smile:

Dtc99 is a nice smoke 4 sure!!

5 Likes

I doubt that headbanger and the sours will finish here… so im planning to polinate with pollen i collected past few runs…

I have dtc99f2, sd bx4 (8males), and headbanger (3 males), definitely playing around and gonna make enough hb f2s for my kids to hunt through!

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Sounds like you’re going have some fire crosses!

3 Likes

Fertz, 25kg for 40 bucks shipped, will probably last me a few years

3 Likes

Alfalfa pellets

15kgs around 20 bucks… also will last another 3-4years, had this bag for a year already

3 Likes

Rock dust. Around 1 euro per kg…i usually use this mostly while mixing soil, and to feed the worms

3 Likes

Gypsum, 5kg for around 10 bucks…

3 Likes

Royal dane finishing up…

8 Likes

Thanks. I hope so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lovely garden you have there man… companion plants or just random veggies and flowers nearby?

2 Likes

Thanks bro!!

Both i guess :wink: marigold suppose to repel pests, but everything helps the soil microbes!

4 Likes