BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

What he said. :point_up_2:

3 Likes

I can give it a little more time, just to be sure. That’s disappointing. I was so happy with how this one was growing. Just a beast of a plant.

2 Likes

That’s a boy, brother. Sorry to say. Won’t hurt to leave it alone for a couple days to make sure. Too bad. That plant was a beautiful beast for sure.

2 Likes

Well, I still have my Canna Cheese (even if I tried to kill her with too much water lol).

12 Likes

Must be a tough plant I like finding ones that refuse to die even being mistreated .

2 Likes

She looks good. Is that the Canna Cheese 1:1 or is it the standard cultivar?

1 Like

It’s the one you sent me. 1:1

2 Likes

Kinda glad now that i did not cull that wonky plant. Looks like she might just grow out of it.

And this one got her legs spread apart to expose her goodies

And heres the beast.

24 Likes

I have 3 that have the whip going on. Nice looking. Definitely has the short leaves. I’m digging it.

1 Like

Yeah your first picture the plant at the bottom corner. Definitely got some characteristics of some Afghan going on. I don’t know it sounds good. Lol. Some of that project 25 looks that way

1 Like

The wonky ones more times than not turn out the best in the bunch. At least I. My experience

5 Likes

This is true. Several years ago, I had a plant of Blue Dreams that was a runt. The whole plant, pot and all never got taller than a foot. But she stayed green and was a pretty midget plant. I kept her going for shits and giggles.
I may have got an eighth off her. Wish I had cloned her. That was the best smoke ever. Not much of it, but dam was it memorable.

5 Likes

These girls are picking up a head of steam. @ShitSeeds

Almost getting hard to tell the wonky girl.

Heres that Ms Skywalker. So pretty in my opinion. Much more dainty looking than the Buddhas Cane.

28 Likes

How about this decoration from my good friend @MoBilly

18 Likes

@BigMike55 following along for the ride. Looks great so far! Can’t wait to see them finish up.

4 Likes

Awesome brother

3 Likes

Great work over there so far @BigMike55
You’re right. Very hard to tell which one started wonky. Glad they’re balancing out a bit.

Thanks for posting and supporting as always Brother!

1 Like

Heres my view this morning. Not bad growth for their age. They are really growing fast.

Even Ms. Wonky is turning around. Nice plant actually.

Here the Skywalker clone. Beautiful plant in my opinion.

19 Likes

My Skywalker clone is stretching out nicely too. I do like me some Skywalker. lol
It’s actually a shame IMO that the wonky girl straightened out. I like anomalies as long as they don’t interfere with the plant growth.
The girls are looking choice brother. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking faboo @BigMike55 !!! That “Ms. Wonky” is turning out to be quite the charmer :smiley:

2 Likes