BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

For sure bruh.
I took four cuttings the other day of her. About a week ago. I have 2 1/2 left in the cloner.
My best buddy (cat) got in there. Ate one. FIMed another. Walked four feet and barfed up a giant green hairball. Little shit!

7 Likes

When the time comes, I will reach out for a snip. I have very little space to work with indoor, and itā€™s full with the cuts from the outdoor garden. After smoke test, Iā€™ll whittle those numbers down.

If I time it right, I can drop one in my 2023 outdoor. Iā€™m sure my neighbors would love that smell! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Ok, my friend. If I got em, you got em. Youā€™re just down the road from me!

7 Likes

So, this little kid comes to my door. ā€œTrick or Treatā€. I said cool, what are you dressed as, a pirate?" He said yeah. I thought Iā€™d play with him, so I looked around. I said, " Pirate??? Where are your Buccaneers?"
He goes, "What? Are you Buckinā€™ Blind? Theyā€™re right on the side of my Buckinā€™ Head.

Haha Happy Halloween my friends.

10 Likes

Just so you crazy guys donā€™t stop,

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

That kid has a potty mouthā€¦ almost. I feel sorry for him. A speech impediment must be rough.
:laughing:

5 Likes

What do you say about a bad mummy joke?

It Sphinx!

4 Likes

I only THOUGHT mine was bad.

3 Likes

Yep. I feel sorry for folks that donā€™t laugh at my jokes. It must be hard living without a great sense of humor.
:sob:

5 Likes

Sorry I made you feel bad. Hawhaw.

4 Likes

Oh I donā€™t feel bad. I just took a couple of tokes and my concerns for your poor taste in jokes faded away.
#Iā€™m relaxed. :slight_smile:
Did I mention I found my little jar of kief? lol

4 Likes

Ahh a jar of keif huh, mobilly hitting the hard stuff

4 Likes

Funny as a screen door in aquamarineā€¦ :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Oh, my poor Buccaneers :laughing:
:thinking:ā€¦or, would that be my Buckinā€™ eyes

On a related note, hereā€™s a bucking buck

This almost seemed appropriate, I hope you donā€™t mind me posting my bucking bull here

:v:

3 Likes

We all do what we want in here. No religion or politics. Everything else is fair game.

4 Likes

Can we even mosh in here?

3 Likes

I was watching a concert video where they were passing bodies around like a giant joint. Incredible that no one gets hurt.

4 Likes

I may or may not have been one of those bodies at one timeā€¦:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Good night brother and anyone else that sees this.
Drizzle drazzle druzzle drome, time for this one to come home.

5 Likes

goodnight @MoBilly been a long day

4 Likes