BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

The Buddahs Cane tops are hard as a rock. No exaggerating. Even the bigger side buds are pretty hard.

The ISS are too. Even harder. I think if I sailed one across the room, I could raise a pretty good knot on yer head.

11 Likes

Very nicely done all happy plants there my friend

That Buddha cane I got to get some of them looks great

7 Likes

We’ll keep these out of the wife’s hands. Just saying.

7 Likes

Thanx. I hope the smoke is as good as she looks. They are filling out nice. I say two weeks or so we will be looking at these buds upside down.

6 Likes

Finishing very nice…when do you go straight water?

1 Like

My watering schedule for this run has been a bit different than normal for me. Usually I water, nute, water, nute, etc.
This time I have been giving water, nute, nute, water, nute,nute, etc. So they are getting half again, as much nutes as normal, for me. I usually go the last week without nutes. I may go a bit longer this time. Maybe a week and a half.

They are getting there. They are puffing up but, I’m getting antsy. I want them to hurry up. Haha. But they will be done when they are done. Not a day sooner.

8 Likes

My Ice Cream Cake finally got too tall and was into the lights. They did not appear to be getting burnt at all, but I just did not like it. There were two colas that were touching, I bent those rascals over. Did not break the branches thankfully. But they are now a good six inches from the lights. That should hold them till harvest. Only a couple weeks left.

7 Likes

I had one hell of a good day. Met up with my OG friends in Tulsa. Oh yes, the smoke was plentiful. Then came home to see this. Have not seen them since yesterday.

![image|375x500]m(upload://taJWOtr3YNZdoO6IGgwDkU2Dgr4.jpeg)

25 Likes

29 Likes

Looking damn fine there cuz! Thoroughly enjoyed the toke-n-joke session also lol

10 Likes

Me too. Always a good time when I get to hang with you guys. Rose too!!!

8 Likes

hope you had a great time in tulsa, bigmike. Sure is a nice welcome home with those fine ladies

3 Likes

FIRE!!!
tenor-2

4 Likes

@Oldjoints
Lemme pick your brain a second.
JH1 52 = Jack Herer 1 what is 52?
What again, is SVIC31?

2 Likes

It’s a way I have of identifying exactly what each plant is.
For example JH1 is Jack Herer, the 1 designates what plant number it was cut from and I labeled that clone plant 52.

And SVI stands for Sheelavathi the C designates that it is a clone and Its a clone from plant 31.

I do this so I can log everything I do to each plant, when it gets fed, when it just gets watered, when it is topped, when I switch from veg to flower and so on. Each plant I have has it’s own number and it’s progress logged. I label what plant it came from so if that mother plant turns out to be male I know what clones to toss.

I also put up a template for a log so users here could download and print the log I designed and use daily:

Make sense now? @BigMike55

11 Likes

Thats funny, back in high school (no pun intended) we had a radio station that had toke n jokes in the morning.

4 Likes

I’m hard as a rock! :rofl:

Fucking brilliance @BigMike55 ! Flash photos please!! :pray:

5 Likes

Just got awake. I will do so before lights come on. Glad you like my girls.

Proof for the naysayers. LEDs are the bomb. And @MarsHydro is the top maker of LEDs in my opinion.

6 Likes

Flash photos, as requested.

26 Likes

Very nice!!! I am late but I am here for this!

3 Likes