BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

OK gentlemen and ladies. I thought since I come to OG daily I should start a proper log of wha goes on in my little part of the world.
First of all, I wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I hope we can all get this pandemic behind us.
So I am in the middle of a small grow right now. It has been almost 5 weeks since I put these girls in flower mode. I will attach a fews pics and will do updates at least once a week.

95 Likes

And a couple more.

61 Likes

Nice grow, what is the strain?

4 Likes

I have 2 Blue Cookies and one Afghani. Also cloned the best Blue Cookies twice. Also have a nice male BC going. Thanks for stopping by. Dont be a stranger.

17 Likes

They look real nice.

6 Likes

@BigMike55… it looks like you’ve been holding out on us man! Looking good. You have any thoughts on what you may run next? What kinda of lights, soil and so on are you using? Keep up the good work.

7 Likes

Yo! What’s up @LilJonB?
I already have some White Widow in beer cups 4 of them have popped. I was trying some others too but the WW are the only ones popped.
I am running a 4 X 4 tent with two MarsHydro TS1000 LEDs. I have a4" exhaust fan and carbon filter. Also two fans in tent to circulate the air.
I have been using Happy Frog soil the entire grow. I had the 3 in get for 8 weeks before flipping tongue flower schedule…
After about three weeks in get using plain ph water, I started using the Fox Farms Trio at 1/4 strength for about 2 weeks. Increased to 1/2 strength and have been doing that since. A friend gifted me a 3- pack of the flower amendments and I have been using the Beastie Bloom at 1/2 strength as well.
I feed the half strength nutes every other watering. They have been drinking about a half gallon or better a day. I use the method of getting the pot to see if she needs water.
I figure I have about 3-4 weeks left.

11 Likes

Wow! Hey… hey guys… we gotta pro over here…
Seem like you got everything dialed in rather well. Looks like there loving those 2 ts1000s.
I’ve always wanted to give the White Widows a go. I’ll tag along. See what I can learn along the way. Keep up the good work!

8 Likes

No pro here, my friend! Haha. Just trying to grow a few grams of my own. And learn some cool shit along the way.

8 Likes

…and here is one of the male flower heads on my Blue Cookies boy. What a set o’ balls, huh?

27 Likes

Those are some beautiful balls. Lol.

9 Likes

Wow!!! Beautiful ballz? We need a LOL button fasho !
@BigMike55 nice set up, and beautiful plants to boot. Are those some of Marks gear ?
Happy New Year bro, if ya don’t mind I’ll tag along and see what your turn out gon be. :v:

7 Likes

Blue Cookies are stacking up nice.
Getting good smells I bet.Great job on your stash.

5 Likes

Yes they are Mark’s babies. Been an awesome grow so far. I made an earlier thread featuring these girls at a younger age. It is called Blue Cookies switched to 12/12. Something like that. Has some nice piccys in there too. Hang around. Hopefully the Bud Gods will smile on me.

9 Likes

Thanks brother. They are smelling very nice. Soon as you open the tent it hits you right in the face. Thanx for stopping by.

5 Likes

My Colloidal Silver attempt has proven unsuccessful so far. The pistils have turned brown but I see no sacks yet. Been 3 weeks since I started spraying.

3 Likes

Unless THIS is the start of shemale parts??? Anyone? This is my first go with trying to create female pollen. Fascinating stuff!

7 Likes

11 Likes

It really looks like your on the right track. I would think that she/he would be further along. Whats your PPM on the CS? Did you start as soon as she started to show?

3 Likes

Don’t know the ppm. I have a meter, but I understand you can not really rely on that. I just used the kit that I made and kept it going over 24 hrs. The resulting liquid is an amber color. Been spraying since about 4 days before putting her on flower cycle.

7 Likes