BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

ouch! That mis-label happens now n then, it sux, but it does happen

2 Likes

Yep probably auto as this won’t work on auto’s

2 Likes

Most times, my plants go long in veg, so they’ll show eventually. lol but there’s always that stubborn thing that just don’t wanna give up what it is! Then it’s time to resort to ‘alternative methods’!

2 Likes

That a bean i see in there?

3 Likes

Yes indeed. Those buds are loaded.

4 Likes

Very cool should be very interesting.

2 Likes

I HAVE had them start showing early, but usually that was after up potting from nursery pots to five gallon pots. I’m wanting to find out earlier, so I don’t have to up pot plants that I won’t grow, anyways.
I have never done it this way, so I’m excited to see it work.

3 Likes

I understand that, I don’t like using my resources for male’s unless I’m making seeds.

2 Likes

So far. I have three Pineapple Skunk females and one Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude girl. No males have shown up yet. It’s been three days of 12/12. The Blue Tara have a few pimples that should show possibly tomorrow.

9 Likes

And they look spectacular. It’s watering day so they are a bit thirsty.

14 Likes

:joy::joy: Really?!! I swear to you those are regs! When I first ran them I dropped 3 and got 3 females. I personally dusted the Pineapple Skunks to make my BBPS. I used Male Blue Kush pollen. I dropped 4 of those beans and got 4 females! I still don’t know what a male of these varieties looks like. :man_shrugging:t3: Nice one bud! More bang for your buck! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

7 Likes

Yup. Popped three seeds and got three girls. I was actually only counting on one or two. Maybe I can give one to someone local. @tracker comes to mind if he would like one of these girls. I owe him anyways, for the Krystal Skull Kush plant he gave me.
Otherwise I guess I will grow three. Damned if I cull a perfectly good girl, right?

8 Likes

I often have trouble doing so. :joy: Ya gotta do as your space dictates though. :+1:t3: I do like the gifting idea! :slightly_smiling_face: No hard feelings over here if ya gotta drop one. I’m happy to see ya growing her! All of your ladies are looking awesome, bro! :fist:t3:

5 Likes

I appreciate you thinking of me for that. I wish I could take it, but my limited indoor space is totally filled right now.

3 Likes

Thanks , bro I do work hard to have nice looking plants. Good seeds helps a ton. Thank you very much.
Next is getting them ready to flower.

And she won’t be culled. If I have to be a plant over, as I always say…its stupid to have plant limits…FUGG’M

7 Likes

Ok, man. But have you looked at them???
Just kidding. I know, all too well about space constraints and plant limits. We’re good. Just thought I would offer. I will keep it and flower it with her sisters All three plants look identical. Maybe I will be ab!e to get you a nice plant at a different time.

7 Likes

I keep saying I’m going to get an outbuilding to do it proper. One of these days…

5 Likes

Upon inspection this morning, I found one more female. A Blue Tara. I have three plants that I’m fairly certain are males. And those Cap Mummy plants ain’t doing squat.
I also uppotted some girls to five gallon buckets this morning.

6 Likes

Here’s the start. I ran out of good soil. I will go get another sack or two tomorrow.

17 Likes

They look great brother.

2 Likes