BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Grow more, smoke more, add more hash/resin to the bowl. Or I could just get some of my moonshine to you. lol
Yeah, I know. You’re not a big drinker. I’m not either. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hell I still have half of the pint you gave me……

11 Likes

Morning WOOD @BigMike55
Perfect conditions

2 Likes

I hope you’re enjoying it brother.
This is the latest run @Oldjoints . It’s Pear/Persimmon brandy from my trees.
I have to admit that I’m awful happy with how this turned out. It’s cut down to 90 proof.

14 Likes

OK… Thanks for the information and helping me connect the dots of this process. I have so much to learn, thanks for putting in the time to help!

Frankies are diggin the heat…

12 Likes

This is an Unpollinated flower.

This one is very pollinated. You can kinda see the seed pods forming.

15 Likes

Dang man. Is that one of the ones you wanted to leave virgin?

1 Like

No that is the Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude I pollinated with the Male SD x SD
Looks very seeded. All the way down. You may wanna snag some from me when they get ripe.

3 Likes

You better bet your ass and the farm on that!

3 Likes

Here’s what the female looks like. Very early into flower tho.

15 Likes

Looking well and lively BigMike, glad to see your garden thriving!

2 Likes

Appreciate it, Hap!

2 Likes

That’s a downright purty gal thar, brother!

1 Like

You will prolly get some beans to sell from the pollinated one. I only want a handful for me a freebies for my buds. You can have the rest.

3 Likes

Hey. Check it out. I have had some Vortex cuts in my cloner for about 5 weeks. They had stayed green, mostly, but could not get them to root. I have already had 3 other cuts of Blue Tara and Pineapple Skunk that were cut after those Vortex cuts. They have already made plants. The Vortex simply refused to root.
I was gonna throw those cuts out and start over. I looked at them this morning. I have two that have about a two inch root that came since yesterday morning. Guess I will hold off on culling them. Haha.

7 Likes

Well hell yeah, brother! You know they’ll be greatly appreciated, as always.

1 Like

Not sure what’s up with that? I’ve had no problem getting the Vortex to root here… Got 7 or 8 already in 6" pots from cloning. But now at least you jhave some going, and that’s the important thing! btw Guitazran says that is Vortex#5 it’s the lanky bugger, he’s talking about getting some of his other Vortex clones to me that are bushier, I’ll get some to ya if/when.

3 Likes

Guitars an was telling how this Vortex was the best cannabis he’s ever had and or grown
I have yet to try any. But I’m determined.

4 Likes

lol I hear ya! I have the original I got from him already into flower mode. I hit with some pollen from DD (BOG SB) on Jan 29, it took, I can tell. The pistils are turned brownish. It probably won’t be as potent as it coulda been if left un-pollinated but you know me, lol I gots to have mo beanage!

That thing is 6’, and looking good. I’ll grab a pic next time I go out to the barn.
Actually, lol here’s one, but ya can’t tell much, other than she’s the tallest atm, the far right in back.

15 Likes

This is a real good listen if you like blues rock and old school Stones

4 Likes