BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I was going for Chunky Junky But who knows.

6 Likes

I’m a happy hog fan tonight @BigMike55 our boys pulled off a thrilling overtime victory against vandy tonight in SEC tournament. Tomorrow we face the fighting chickens of South Carolina 2:30 central time WPS Go HAWGS!!!

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee:

CapTara’s Space Fuel sounds good

Hope you have a great day :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike and OG

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, hope the day is starting out well for you :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed :tophat::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Mornin’ boys and girls, children of all ages. Got good and toasty before going to bed last night. I dreamed a thousand dreams.

5 Likes

Morning brother. I hope all you fine folks are waking and baking this morning. lol

3 Likes

Not yet. Slept a bit late. But I’m fixin to burn up my first try of my Cap Junky. Incredibly sticky buds. When I was removing the seeds from that trial bud the seeds were sticking to my fingers. Should be great smoke. We’ll see.

5 Likes

Uh-oh!
This is some bad ass cannabis right here. I just took one bong rip. Admittedly, a huge bong rip, but one hit and my eyes feel like they turned into slits.
Oh yeah, Mikey be’s happy.
My whole body is buzzing right now. Going in for another hit.
But I shit you not. This is killer weed.

Hope this transfers to the Chunky Junky. You guys will like it. A lot.
Tagging @LoveDaAutos

10 Likes

We wait with Gr8 anticipation for this to be available. :ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

IMG_4315

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just a little while longer, bro. I like to dry the seeds for a week or so, to tuffen up the shells and then put several in a wet paper towel, to make sure they even pop.
They’s a-comin’ tho.

4 Likes

That is bad ass! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I saw this and knew it had a home right here

I am not rushing you :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:, just trying to be funny :star_struck:! I am in no hurry. :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Just promise me that when you get them, you will at least pop them, if not run them. At some point. Not saying to run them right now. But I like to see what some of my beans create, if that makes sense.

6 Likes

Holy shit! Two hits and I’m WAY WASTED! CAP JUNKY be’s a winner.

I don’t know whether to shit or wind my watch, right now. Lol

12 Likes

If you still have your pants on I vote for winding your watch! :rofl: :poop:

6 Likes

Hey Mike, describe the high now that it’s been about 45 minutes.
:ear:t5: