BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Can you type? Mike?.. Miiiiiikee???

5 Likes

45 minutes?

You need to rewind yours also……

2 Likes

I stand corrected. lol
It’s been 42. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My eyelids are very tight. But what I really am enjoying is the body kick. I have not tried walking but just laying here a bit stretched out my legs feel very buzzy and relaxed. Just this side of being couch locked. I think two more hits and I would be going No Where.
Head feels nice but this, is excellent for body right now. Without a cure.

7 Likes

This was from a batch of your beans, thank you very much.
The plant started out not very nice looking at all, but the buddage made up for the ugly duckling. I actually almost threw her away. Glad I did not.

3 Likes

I was going by the post that starts uh oh. Which at the time was 15 minutes.

2 Likes

I think the Cap Junky is ready to harvest. I’m pretty fucked up right now on two hits. That’s just about perfect for me.
I really think the Blue Tara is ready, too. I need to do the same. Grab a test bud, smash out the seeds let it dry and smoke the dregs.

I love this stuff. Its like work work work, then BAM! Nice payoff.

4 Likes

Just took a small bud from Blue Tara and squished the seeds out. Here is what I got from that tiny bud. Blue Tara F4 babyyy.

17 Likes

Sweetness right there.

3 Likes

19 Likes

That’s a bunch of beans for that bity bud. You got some amount work ahead of you in the near future

2 Likes

They are looking :eyes: very photogenic today. :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Been seeing lots of cool eclipse tees @BigMike55 here’s a few I liked

2 Likes

I have one. My wife too. And the glasses and all set to go. This will be the last chance I will ever get to see the total expose.
You can bet your ass ill be listening to Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon.

6 Likes

Are you guys in the path of totality? If not you might ought a travel I understand the difference in partial even like 90% is way different than being in the path of totality.
Here’s my shirt

2 Likes

I’m just outside of Russellville

NASA is supposed to b here in town with there official set up

1 Like

No shit? I am coming back to Oklahoma on the 9th. I may come through Russellville. I think highway 7 south out of Russellville from I40 is probably the best way.

Yep. That’s the way I go. Better drive through the mountains other way around thru Little Rock is bout same from here but all interstate and u have to skirt Little Rock

If you miss the total eclipse I’ve got you covered. All I need is a basketball to cover my ass when I turn it around toward you.
Thinking outside the box.
Total eclipse of the moon.

6 Likes

:rofl: I need a beach ball and it better b a biggun

1 Like