BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Morning buddy.
One of these days I’m gonna try my hand at organic growing with living soil. Been using potting mix for so long, tho, I think its parts of my DNA. Lol

2 Likes

LOL! Mikey, your dna is carbon, you are organic…

1 Like

Speaking of DNA.
Its no secret, I like to listen to a podcast while I’m trimming. I ran across this one yesterday. A wealth of info, explained in a way common folks can understand. Check it out sometime. Pretty good podcast.It features Mr. Soul from Brothers Grimm talking about female seed production. Very interesting.

3 Likes

He may have started out organic but there’s been a few things amended during his walk of life. lol

3 Likes

This one. https://www.youtube.com/live/9yH5hnoH18E?si=NVw6Imr-qVwKt8br

4 Likes

You know me too well, my brethren.

2 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 for the information and the link :link:! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

Late morning @BigMike55. Have a good day

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 this is my mid day wake up call lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, I can put that on tomorrow morning while I start the repot project.

Mikey, I think you are mostly organic…Hey you are stilla young old fart. You have time…

2 Likes

I think you get a good kick from it. The guy is Mr. Soul. He is the guy who brought Cinderella 99 into existence. Funny, he started out life as a nuclear scientist/engineer. You would not know by listening to him speak. Talks like common folk. I like that. At least he doesn’t come off as a know it all to me. But he is pretty sharp.

5 Likes

Hey check it out. I put the first seed I got from the Chunky Junky and put it in some soil about two weeks ago. And forgot about it. It was thirsty this morning. Look at her now. I thought it had died
Hope it’s a girl.

Those leaves look exactly like the Cap Junky it came from.

Pretty good Blue Tara clone.

Finally got a good clone of the failed Vortex.

Looks like some up potting is in order.

17 Likes

That is the talent of a good engineer. Being able to convey knowledge based on audience; not an easy task.

1 Like

That is super cool… Forgot about it, how many plants you tending to Bro?

1 Like

Well. I have five in flower two I just harvested. That leaves five I have in flower. Plus one in the garage. Plus about nine clones in the cloning station. I put five of the new Chunky Junky in paper towels about two days ago. I have one sprout and two that I see a white tip.
I just got finished trimming up this test bud of the Strawberry Diesel x space dude. Very sticky. Nine weeks of flower today.

I’ll dry it for a few days. Smoke it and see if I want to harvest her or wait for another week. These were a small branch midway down the stalk.

Lights just went out. I snagged this cola pic in the dark. Cool.

19 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG… Things are looking good there!

5 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55 and friends that are up and in the house :house:! :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

That a monster cola on the StrD x SD! Hope you have a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

2 Likes

Morning johhny. When’s the next sale in :grinning::grinning::grinning: keen to buy some of bigmike zamadelica cross seeds

1 Like