BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Haven’t decided as yet

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 & @InTheWoods glad to see you guys up and about! :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Morning everyone. Hope everyone’s coffee is stout and the cannabis, stellar , this morning.

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew!

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @InTheWoods & of course @MoBilly! Well I guess if you like :+1: rain :cloud_with_rain: it’s a GR8 day, me not such a big fan :slightly_frowning_face:. Getting up late today, as I was up till this morning playing. Time to get coffee :coffee: and stoned fingers and hands :raised_hands: are hurting. Good day to all! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Rainy day here too, going to get 3 inches today alone. Hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes

It took me five minutes to dry the dog :dog: off after we came in. Funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: thing, he won’t go in the back yard when it’s raining :cloud_with_rain:, but will drag me out in the middle of a storm :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: if he thinks we are going for a walk. 🫣 :roll_eyes: :neutral_face: :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Good morning brother! And to all who may enter here today.

4 Likes

Morning again to everyone. Just snapped out of a nodding session. I smoked a bowl of the trim I got from the Blue Tara. Started watching a YouTube video about the Russians getting a terrorist attack. Nodded off. Just now came back!

4 Likes

Holy cow, Blue Tara is a sleeper? Kinda bummed about that, I am too old to sleep any more than I already do… but I’m still gonna pop those seeds :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike and all OG!

3 Likes

Hey :wave: wake up people good morning @BigMike55 and the gang. :crazy_face::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Mornin’ folks :coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

5 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Sunday it is. Going to chop the rest of my girls about Wednesday or Thursday. That will be ten full weeks in flower. They are looking very tired now and have slowed down water intake quite a bit. About half what they were drinking. And the trikes look right. We are pretty much done with this run.

13 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 and all the rest of you guys hang out in this thread 🪡 on this beautiful morning, moving slow today. :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone over this way!

5 Likes