BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Thanks guys. I really like that Zama plant. Its gonna be a long spell in trim jail

9 Likes

That zameldica is a beautiful plant! How much time do you spend every day basking in its glory?

3 Likes

what a beauty!!! always fun to see this wounderful tree!!

1 Like

@BigMike55 Hello! Hello! Morning friend!! Hope you and your dear ones
have a fantastic weekend!! Say, that tree you have there in the yard is damn pretty!!
Have you finished your ISS love affair!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Doubt it!! Maybe secrets only your pantry could tell! :laughing: :male_detective: :hugs:

Morning everyone! Great weekend to all!
:sunglasses: :seedling:

5 Likes

Morning my friend.
No I’m not done with ISS, haha. I just have enuff to last me a while , so I can explore some other strains.

4 Likes

Threw two in a pot! Better said, two pots! Let’s see!! I’ll keep you posted!!
:seedling:

3 Likes

I’m really liking my Skywalker buds. Tasty and get you good and toasty, but still functional.
And Frankenstein is dam good too which is what I am smoking right now.

6 Likes

Threw two too, from Grouchyoldman! Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

What kind of smells do you get from the ISS? Does it have a skunky smell or just mostly sweet? I grew one but I mixed my plants up and it could be one of 3 different kinds lol

1 Like

Nothing Skunky about it. I say it’s a sweet smell. And taste.

7 Likes

Here one of my little Mephisto Double Grape Auto. Exactly five weeks from breaking ground. Nice growth.
I have Five that all look close to the same

And I’m keeping these two Frankenstien clones. One will be for bud and the other will be a mother plant.

21 Likes

Nice @BigMike55 very nice

Okay, I think I know which one it is. It has been the happiest of all of them, didn’t mind more or less nutes. Another week or so and it should be good! Can’t wait :slightly_smiling_face:

I describe it as awesome dank weed smell. Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Okay yes, I got one with a really sweet stem rub, I was thinking it was that. Im definitely labelling everything very well next time lol

1 Like

My Double Grape has the same structure. She just started flower! Must be fairly stable. Still trying to get caught up on this thread but it’s a great read so far!:fist:t3: All of your plants are gorgeous! I have a pack of Sheelavathi. I think I may be intimidated! :joy:

How’d she get stressed? Went down in fingers, is a giveaway. But she’ll come back, no problem.

Well they had mites first. The a couple days in extreme heat in the house cuz the AC was down. I don’t know. I cut the and just put them in water and a couple weeks later they were ready to plant. I may have messed up the roots a bit tho. I’m kinda heavy handed.

2 Likes

This here is what I’ve been farting around with in my spare time. This is a headless guitar I built. Still needs a setup but it ain’t bad so far.

t
My buddy @Oldjoints helped me sort out the wiring so I could go from humbuckers pickups to single coil. Works pretty dam good.
This bridge is a mofo.

Tagging @MoBilly

26 Likes

That’ll do it for sure! But like I said, she’s coming back from it nicely. She’ll be ok

1 Like