BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I got it here on OG in a trade from someone that ran it. Don’t remember who it was at the moment.

3 Likes

Don’t remember, but with as many back n forth as we’ve done over the years lol it mighta been us
We ran it up until end of 2021

I still have a few beans of it in the vault
Even sold some crosses. Willie Sings The Blues (WN x BC) was one I rermember

1 Like

Got me bro, I may have smoked since then……. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

ditto, lol

1 Like

Yeah I think I was gifted some WN x PPP for the Christmas secret Santa. I bet they are going to be amazing

3 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
Very cool build brotha!

1 Like

Thank you. There are a few problems that I have found. My fault on some. The volume control is scratchy. I’m not good at soldering and may have cooked the pot. I know I had to keep the soldering iron on it for quite a while before it would melt solder for the ground puddle.
That bridge is also in the wrong position. Needs to be taken off, the holes plugged and redrilled about a sixteenth closer to the bridge. That would line the strings up evenly over the neck. And evenly over the pickups. That is a flaw in the kit. Not me. The neck also sucked. But not now.

5 Likes

It’s still a great build. Once those kinks are worked out, it’ll probably be one of your favorites.

I have this rinky dink estaban tiny amp for my guitar. I haven’t played in a while.
I should dust the gal and give her some loving. I’m a much better drummer and wish I still had a set.

5 Likes

Yes I am. I put one plant outside last year, and it turned out to be plant of the year. :slight_smile: I got a couple of pounds from her, and it was, as @BigMike55 put it, very good reefer. Buds smell just like coffee to me.

I have 4 of them going outdoors this year, and a couple in pots to make seeds from. I have enough Devil’s Tit pollen to hit one plant, :cry: and it’s gonna be one of those, so stay tuned for Willie Nelson’s Tit, coming this fall. :laughing:
:guitar:

19 Likes

Gotta love google::

8 Likes

So I have five of these girls. Now I don’t really know much about growing autos. Some folks are saying they are growing large autos. Is it the strain that makes the difference? Because these are like twenty inches from the dirt to the canopy. About twenty inches from the light.
Pretty much all bud in a compact little plant.

Five weeks ago they were nice brown beans.

21 Likes

Amazing brother.

2 Likes

They are all different. I’ve seen all shades. Even one that never got past 5”

4 Likes

Looking good Mike.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Here’s Zamadelica this morning

33 Likes

Outta likes but I’m liking this zamadelica A LOT :green_heart: what a beast

1 Like

200w (1)

2 Likes

London pound cake.

Then there’s this crazy thing.
Frankenstein. I cut her off and just left the stump as you can see.

I missed a couple little green spots and they started growing.

13 Likes

That last one was Frankenstein
Here’s what she is now after cutting her down.

18 Likes