BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

So you’re saying you can’t kill a plant even if you try!?
:rofl:

5 Likes

Not Frankie it appears. Lol

4 Likes

Morning bro.

3 Likes

Morning my brethren.

4 Likes

Mornin’ @BigMike55 @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good morning @CanuckistanPete . I hope all is well in your neighborhood. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s up, CP?
What do you think of my zamadelica plant?

1 Like

Isn’t she starting to open up under the weight of the forming buds? Once they really start to pack on weight she’ll open up and take up a lot more space I’ll bet. She’s looking great. btw.

2 Likes

ah out of likes! but you deserv more! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah remember about a month ago, she was really bushy. Looked like a ghili suit
She has since stretched out and started forming Mule Tools. I can’t wait to see what the harvest is.

4 Likes

Very nice build there @BigMike55 looks crazy! It’s funny you mention quilting my step mother has had a business for years! And the first time I learned what she actually charges for quilts it blew my mind! She gifted us one at our 20th anniversary with quilt bag and all as well as a providence sheet. I spilled some coffee on it and asked about cleaning…. Got this whole shpiel and then she says you don’t want to ruin a 2000$ quilt ? I was like HOLD UP! then she schooled me. Blew my mind learning what people can pay, or the whole history behind it as well, pretty cool

3 Likes

All is well, other than septoria wreaking havoc on my plants.

2 Likes

I think that thing is one of the 7 Wonders of the World. What an absolute beast of a plant!

2 Likes

My wife got $3500 for one of hears a few years ago. But it was a super king size and had special quilting on it. It was incredibly nice tho.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kudos on my plants. I have to admit, @oldjoints gave me a few pointers early on. I don’t think it would be this nice without him.

4 Likes

Yes. Most of the Mephisto I’ve grown is small and compact with terps for days.
The 2x RocBud Inc. Autos I have outside… one is 5ft tall and the other 3ft.

2 Likes

The only time I got big autos was using BBP. It took some that were supposed to be 2-3 footers up over 5-6 feet. That was inside.

3 Likes

Sup @BigMike55 ditched my old avatar used when I created this account like four years ago and decided since I been spending more time here might as well pick one that suited me better. :+1:

1 Like

Razorback fan. :+1:

1 Like

Die hard brother. Born and bred. My mom is a super quiet polite reserved kinda person most the time but u can throw all that out the window when it comes to the hogs. She WILL let u know how she feels there lol. But yeah I watch football, basketball, baseball and the occasional girls game of basketball or softball. My house is decorated with razorbacks everything :joy:

1 Like