BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Can’t get the thing to load, lol
Woooo pig, sooie!

Heard it all my life and I still get chills :joy: every time I walk in Bud Walton arena I get goosebumps feels like I’m on hallowed ground. Hell i might’ve been on that crowd lol been in a bunch of em

I clicked on it and it played @JohnnyPotseed
Cool as hell man

Not sure what this means. One of them there oxy morons I believe

The most I paid so far is 2.5K. I know what goes into these. It all depends on how much machine work and how much hand work.
I admire all that have the patience to do these. We have a few come to our “scrapbooking weekends”

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Damn. Cluttering up big Mike’s thread and he’s not even home. Later y’all :v:

2 Likes

No worries. If its Hog Talk, you have found a home!

@NDNCHILD I lived a few years in Pensacola. Actually graduated high school there. W. J. Woodham HS. 1972. Lived about a mile off Pace blvd (mile of cars???)
Use to hang out at Five Flags Speedway when it was a dirt track.

5 Likes

Five Flags!! Bro the memories! :grin: I don’t think I ever saw a race! Was always under the stands with some girl! :joy: Yup now I miss being a kid again! Lol

2 Likes

We used to go out to the bridge going to Pensacola Beach and fish from the OLD bridge they had before they put the big one in. Man, I really miss Pensacola.

2 Likes

Hehehee… Penis-Cola Beach “dirt track”…

Hehehehee.

2 Likes

NICE talk at the breakfast table. Lol.

You SICKO!

1 Like

He’s just tossing around new strain name ideas! :joy: I might could go with it! :joy:

Yup I think we’ve talked or I’m psychic?? Do you have family in the Cantonment area? @BigMike55

1 Like

Yes I do. My nephew lives in Cantonment. My first girlfriend in high school was from Cantonment. Small world, huh?

2 Likes

Them: What are you smokin’?
Me: “Penis-Cola Dirt Track”
Them: Sounds killer! Can I try?
Me: No. Get your own.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Mephisto usually has smallish autos I find. Have grown a few big Mephisto strains. But the biggest auto yielders I’ve grown are fastbuds and urban legends. 10 and a half ounces off fastbuds auto gorilla cookies. In the cheapest potting mix you can buy and no fertiliser during flowering. Didn’t have any so it went without. I have seen videos of 1 and a half pound autos. PS living your Zama photos . My little Zama is now full of fem seeds. Also crossed the fem Zama over gorilla breath X peanut butter breath. Should make an interesting outdoor cross

3 Likes

Yeah I went to Tate High right before the move! I thought we spoke a little about the fishing bridge. My experience is with the 3 mile always being next to it. They shut it down years ago. I think a hurricane may have taken most of it also. I’m not positive on these statements as it’s now been years since I’ve been back.

2 Likes

I have not been back since I left to join military in 73. Ok busy chasing dollar bills.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 & @NDNCHILD that’s wild ya both lived around there. Funny part is, I lived in Ft. Walton Beach a spell, and used to go hunting wild hogs in the cane breaks off 98. That old highway got so fog bound some mornings you couldn’t see the front of your truck!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and everyone else!

4 Likes