BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I feel like I’ve just been following y’all’s footsteps my whole life now! :joy:. Glad we all ended up in the same place at the same time after all! I was hoping to catch up one day! :grinning: :fist:t3::facepunch:t3:🪶

3 Likes

That was in the mid 70s for me, I grew in them breaks, lol Damn hogs tore up enough of my plants, I declared war on em!

3 Likes

Certain times of the year, Ft. Walton was a hot spot for fishing for giant bull redfish. Best tasting ocean fish there is, in my opinion.
That’s it!
I’m going back after this shitty heat wave says bye-bye.

2 Likes

It’s funny now that I think of it I rarely eat seafood since I left the coast. Every time I do I’m disappointed. :confused:

2 Likes

We would go to a place called Rusty’s Fish Camp on Friday night and have all you could eat catch of the day. Right on the water. They would buy fish from fishermen each day and fry it up. Hush puppies, fresh cut fries. I miss that.

4 Likes

It’s two hours till lunch. Have a heart man. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

It really was incredible.
They would start you off with no plates. A paper towel in front of you in a picnic bench. Young lady would come around and put fried okra on your paper towel. For you too munch on while waiting for fish, hushpuppies, fries, Cole slaw and some good old southern ice tea. Fantastic eating right there.

5 Likes

Lol I actually had to stop and eat half a sandwich after that one! Again disappointing! :joy:

3 Likes

Guys. Check out how fat the flowers are getting on the Double Grape Auto. 6 weeks old from seed yesterday.

35 Likes

Nice chubs. :wink:

1 Like

damn looking good man! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We’ve come to expect nothing less from our friend Mikey. lol

5 Likes

for sure ! always enjoyable to watch new pics! :innocent:

2 Likes

Damn! Impressed!

2 Likes

Superb! :blush::blush:

ISS is budding up nicely.

21 Likes

Dang! Thats a nice top!

3 Likes

Nice Cola. Great pic. That’s one to submit for calendar. :100:

2 Likes

Mikey likey!!!

6 Likes

Looks cool to see these Zamadelica tops forming.

Hell I mize well show the whole tree.

35 Likes