BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Thanks bruddah! I do try to make pretty plants. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I get some good ones. Just like everyone else. Hehe.

5 Likes

Just so you know. I have two other Double Grape auto plants that did not do as well. They’re ugly as hell but grow them, I will. Look at these two freaks.

Some nice buds tho.

23 Likes

Nice, makes me want to go back and do some more of those. They look marvelous.:green_heart:

3 Likes

I just grew these autos due to timing. But after this is done and right after Thanksgiving travel, my plans will be to go back to regs. I like to fill up my test height wise. But that’s just me. These grew pretty dam good tho, I have to admit. If the smoke is just as good, it may be something I revisit.

6 Likes

How about a pic or two from Zamadelica?

26 Likes

Oh yeah, lol she’s looking dangerous AF brother!

2 Likes

Man, I love those long fingered leaves! She be strong bro.

2 Likes

Looking killer! That zamdelica is just insane! What size pots are the Double Grapes in? That’s one of my favorites tbh.

1 Like

They are three gallon pots, but I say they are closer to two or two and a half gallons. I would have put them in bigger pots had I known they would be this nice. But.

2 Likes

The 12" (3gal) pots are as big as Rose will let us go here. 5gal is too much for her to move, and I damn sure can’t, so that’s it for us. lol

I agree with ya, I think them things are more like 2&1/2gal lol

2 Likes

Can’t complain tho. The guy at the nursery gave me about ten of them for free.
They just go dry a lot quicker is all. He’ll I grew an entire plant in a beer cup a couple years ago.

4 Likes

I agree with you Mike about zamadelica not liking indoors. My small seeded one started moulding up. Had to put it outside

Airflow, airflow, AIRFLOW!

My indoor Zamadelica was wonderful but I have an excessive amount of vented airflow.

:v:

4 Likes

I hope the two I just started indoors don’t mold. I would be thoroughly disappointed.

2 Likes

Mike’s ISS is packing on the buddage

23 Likes

Dang! Those are going to be nice colas!

2 Likes

The big one is close to a 4 footer. :grin:

3 Likes

Wait till y’all get a load of my 18 ISS when I get to showing her off!
Sorry by 18 I mean 18 inches! She’s 18 inches tall! :joy: She’s gettin real frosty though! :wink:
Gorgeous as always! @CanuckistanPete :star_struck:

2 Likes

Cola’s for dayz. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

You got those ribs on big man?

1 Like