BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

These girls are starting to get that “tired” look. Won’t be long now. Another week??? We will see.

31 Likes

Well Son of a Bitch!
I was out checking Zamadelica and look what I found.

Looks like sinsemilla is completely out of the question. Again. Have not found seeds on Frankie or LPC. Yet. I’m sure they are seeded as well. They are all grouped together. Another good reason for growing indoors.

17 Likes

Outdoors = errand pollen = ALWAYS.

I learned early to give up especially if you’re growing outdoors in a highly populated area. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yeah. I knew dat. But one can always hope and dream, right?

5 Likes

No seeds in this at all:

19 Likes

Up potted thes two clones today.

This is a CLONE MACHINE.

17 Likes

Nice!!!
What is she?

1 Like

Bubblegum x LPC that I made…….

4 Likes

Can’t wait to come visit brother. 4 weeks.

1 Like

Those clones are looking great! @BigMike55
I see the color is really coming out in those Double Grape autos peeking in on the left as well! Beautiful ! :fist:t3:

1 Like

Will be good to see you and the Mrs. again……

1 Like

Exactly why I stopped growing outdoors . Not that I don’t miss it, but the pollen flying around HERE since legalization is insane! Always beans year after year, yet the 15 previous years, never had one, not one! My buddy lives way out in the woods about 45 minutes away, closest neighbor is like a km or more, closest city Is at least a 40 minute drive. He’s still good. Guess it depends where you are located. Hopefully it’s just a few randoms! You sure will have enough bud to scour through :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Not just a few random, I don’t think. I picked three off the same cola.
I don’t mind smoking seeded cannabis. Did it for years, back in the day. Wore out several Pink Floyd a!bum covers, deseeding my pot. I just prefer seedless. If it’s TOO seedy I can just make really nice hash out of it, assuming its good cannabis.

6 Likes

Lickin my chops man!

1 Like

That is just one amazing plant! I have truly loved watching you grow her. I am so glad I kept a few of those seeds.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

She truly is amazing. And smile producing, too. Those colas are going to be HUGE!

2 Likes

Well, it was only a matter of time. I checked plants for bugs today and found some damage to a few buds. Also found a few caterpillars happily munching along. Broke out the Monterey B. T. Bug killer and gave everything a nice little shower of that. Will apply again in about five days and keep an eye out. Hate those bastids! Almost as much as spider mites.

7 Likes

You always put on a great show brother. :wink:

2 Likes

Damn bugs! You got this

2 Likes

I do aim to please.
But thanx brother.

2 Likes