BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I hate to be a show off but….

Frankie

31 Likes

:joy: nice. @BigMike55 a real grower and a show-er. Sweet pics bro. And as they say if u got it, flaunt it

3 Likes

Every time I see that Zamedelica my pants get a little shorter :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

She really is building fast now. There’s some giant colas on that girl. My first real sativa. I hope I don’t screw it up. I still have a ways to go I think. But man, I am impressed with the way she grew outside.

5 Likes

They are showgirls, so you might as well show them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Both are looking big, bold, n beautiful, brother! It’s not bragging, it’s just showing the fact, Jack!

3 Likes

I would just sit outside and stare at her. :100:

2 Likes

Please sir, may I have some more! :grin:
Looking great! @BigMike55
Your Frankie top is twice as big as my whole plant! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey now! Don’t forget sheela!

1 Like

True but never got to sample her due to massive spider mite outbreak.

2 Likes

Yeah… that sucked bigtime, can see your point though, lol if ya didn’t get to enjoy her finished, can you really count her? Technically, yes, you DID ‘grow’ her… But, lol

@BigMike55 cuz! I just can’t bring myself to put a ‘like’ on thatun! Down With The Borg!

3 Likes

Yeah, but what a kick in the beanbag. It hurt just watching it. I’m sure Mike can claim PTSD from the experience.

5 Likes

I hear Cannabis is good for that. Hehe

6 Likes

Unless it doesn’t finish,

6 Likes

Shut your Pie Hole!!!

I understand it should go until late October, early November.

8 Likes

Hey guys. I just heard on the news. Next week is National Diaper Awareness week.
I’m like, Dang, where does the time go. It seems like just last month we were celebrating that.

3 Likes

Thnx for reminding me, I gotta go change mine! :scream: :roll_eyes: :crazy_face: :+1: (kiddin!)

5 Likes

I don’t celebrate that unless I am also nursing at the same time………

5 Likes

@BigMike55 Hey brother, your plants are killing!!
Wow!! Amazing!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :leaves: :partying_face:

Hi @Oldjoints yours too!! Awesome!!
Morning everyone!!
:male_detective: :hugs:

2 Likes

Well, these are just almost done. Within days.
Mephisto Double Grape Auto.

34 Likes