BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I’m offended by that, calling me names :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m all over it!!! Good lookin out

2 Likes

Hey bud…how do I follow a thread… I want to get updates whenever you or anyone post’s on here

2 Likes

Click on the box under topic controls. Then select watching. At the bottom of the thread

4 Likes

Thanks… Doing it right now…I wanna hang with you all over here

3 Likes

Be careful what you wish for. It’s a wild Bunch here.

4 Likes

I love it already… Thanks @Golfnutt

2 Likes

@BigMike55 's thread is one of a few I follow regularly. Damn good people pass through here and there’s always some nugget of knowledge to be had through some of the BS’ing. Like minded folks and good company all around :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @Jpaul …I feel welcomed already… Thank to peeps like you @Golfnutt and @BigMike55 …I’m feeling the good vibes

5 Likes

You’ve got some serious grow going on there.

2 Likes

Those pics are of my own cross. Cap Junky x Blue Tara. I call her Chunky Junky. She’s a head turner, for sure.
Thanks for stopping by. Don’t be a stranger.
I still have a couple weeks to screw it all up.

8 Likes

Your cross sounds absolutely amazing… Good choice of strains to use together

2 Likes

The pictures are redonkulous

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 , friends and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a wonderful day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys and everyone else… All you OG’RS…stay up:)…

4 Likes

Morning all,

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
What’s up @percyryan66

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
Hope you’re all doing well.
I found out last night, that 100 mg gummies will blow your face out. Lol.
Coulda been that bowl of bubble hash I consumed about a half hour beforehand. Whatever it was, I slept really good last night.

8 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, @Gho13, @percyryan66, @m0sirys, & all the rest of the gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes