BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Promising start man

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

8 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, and the rest of the gang! :partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Top of the morning to yee. @BigMike55

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @Xianpreservation83 and all you other OG’RS hope your all enjoying your weekend

3 Likes

Morning guys and gals.
Ever notice how nice it feels to sleep when its raining???
First rattle out of the box this morning, I smoked the rest of that bowl I had going last night. Still had three good rips in it.
Went and snagged a cup of coffee and sat on the couch. That was six this morning. Here it is after ten. My eyes just popped open. I still have a lighter in my hand and a full cup of cold coffee sitting right there.

And its still raining. And I’m still fuzzy headed.

14 Likes

I’m liking those bucket sized humidity domes. Ingenious.

3 Likes

And I just went and looked at my girls.
Kind of a comical sight. Everything that is not tied up, is flopped over. Those buds are incredibly heavy. I’m happy.

6 Likes

There is a bigger size that sits right on the rim of the bucket, but it sits there sorta loosely and it’s hard to keep them on. The size smaller sits with a 1 inch ring of soil outside it, and I use 2, 3 inch nails down through the holes in the lip into the soil.

4 Likes

That’s a great rainy morning

2 Likes

That’s why I tend not to wake and bake. It always results in a very lazy day, though sometimes those are good.

2 Likes

I didn’t used to wake and bake. When I started hanging out here, I usually have coffee and a bowl in the morning with my friends here. Now I couldn’t imagine NOT waking and baking.

8 Likes

Oh Oh … lol we’re a bad influence on ya!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Hahaha yeah, that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s right….i love it

3 Likes

Well, I guess that you have altered the alter boy. Recon that’s why they call them “alter boys”? Their easily altered?..
:thinking:
Dang! The things that enter my head… I think you might have had an impact on me too!!! Oh SHIT!!! … Dang it all! See! Right there!!!
:rofl:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say INFLUENCE.
Ill just say this. I wasn’t like this before I started hanging out with you guys.
That’s my story. And I’m sticking to it.

6 Likes

Good shower thoughts

LOL
Just stoner thoughts. Word play is fun.

2 Likes