BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

This is what I’m listening to right now.
This guitar player is phenomenal. Once, Jimi Hendrix was asked how it feels to be the best guitarist in the world. Jimi said, "I don’t know you should ask Rory Gallagher.

9 Likes

They helped you see the light hahaha

2 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

Funny…too funny, love it!

The best naps are the ones of comatose

3 Likes

You said it!!!

2 Likes

Rory? I thought you said Roky…

EDIT: If it seems familiar, it is because of The Return of the Living Dead sound track

1 Like

Not Grace Slick but one time I THOUGHT I was gonna go home with Connie Hamzy, Sweet, Sweet Connie of Grand Funk fame. I went to the john, and when I came out she was gone. Got to party with her tho. That was cool.

1 Like

Right on ….

All this time I’ve been bragging about my CJ.
Look at this pair of Blue Tara tops.

24 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, hope your weekend was good!! Blue Tara plumping up very nice!!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

That Blue Tara is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and good morning yall

2 Likes

Morning guys and gals.
We got good rain most of the day yesterday. Guess the heat and humidity will be back today. Summertime in Oklahoma. Gotta love it!

7 Likes

San Diego has been hot and unusually humid for out here…nothing like Chicago or where you’re at though…but hot for sure. At least yall got a little rain…could definitely use a little rain

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @InTheWoods, @percyryan66, @Gho13, @Sailorboy, & all the rest of you guys I might have missed. Heading back to the beach :beach_umbrella: this morning now that the weekend warriors (kids) :joy::joy::joy: have left! Have a GR8 day gang! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sun_with_face::wink::beach_umbrella::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Have a wonderful day…sounds fantastic, couldn’t even get to the beaches here in San Diego…flocks of weekend warriors:)…good day to go, enjoy

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Morning Gang!
Sunny and blue skies. We’ve had rain and overcast for a few days. Back to the heat!

5 Likes