BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

If you like that kind of music. Check out some Joe Bonamassa. That guy will curl the hair on the back of your neck.

3 Likes

Oh I know love Joe too. Kingfish is my favorite atm. I’ll stick around somehow never been to your grows. I’m about to breeze through and see what you got going on…

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, @nick131740, and friends! Have a GR8 day! :+1::facepunch::partying_face::blush::joy::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and OG. Need some :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: then to get after it. Crank it up!

4 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

Morning guys.
So. I gave these girls their last haircut until harvest. They look small now. But in a few days you’ll never know the difference. Basically cut all the stuff on the bottom that i know is not going to produce. And some of the middle to uncrowd rhem.

You can see what happens when you bend them over instead of topping. Looka at the branching.

14 Likes

I like that… I’ll be starting to do similar stuff when I quit abusing my plants in other ways :laughing:

I take it this is all early early training?

Goodmorning @BigMike55 looks good man!!

4 Likes

Yes after they got abot 9” to foot tall start flopping her over. As long as the stem is still pliable. Not after they get woody.

2 Likes

Glad i took the boys out when i did. The splooge is on!!!

That one flower could have screwed up my girls in flower.

14 Likes

You got some good Luther Vandross to pipe into that room?
:laughing:

4 Likes

Maybe. But wait till I see what I get. I don’t like to promise stuff unless I have stuff in hand to give away. Hang tight brother.

3 Likes

Mike is generous with his pollen… lol

5 Likes

But not seeds. I hate giving those away.

7 Likes

One look in my seed storage says otherwise.
:wink:

4 Likes

That’s why I don’t use a fan sometimes

1 Like

Good afternoon Big Mike!! Like that style of bending you got there, gonna try it on a couple I got coming up. Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

You may need some help smoking that. 555-555-RU12.

4 Likes

I guess so @BigMike55 :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

3 Likes