BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, & all the rest of you guys up making rounds! :+1::facepunch::wink::sun_with_face::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Just climbed out of the bed. Still wiping the sleepies out of my eyes. Have a good one, growmies.

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mikey! And to all who enter his domain… You have my prayers :pray:t3:. And good morning :sunrise_over_mountains:.

6 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 @OhNo555 and the rest of everyone here today

🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. The garden looks beautiful, and that male is a real stud. Nice work again.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Remember how i said i broke a plant and fixed? Heres the surgery. That knuckle is hard as a rock.

Made myself a few spreaders. Did not have stakes.

12 Likes

Nice idea here Mike :+1: the spreaders are brilliant.

I recently injured the main stalk on one of my plants but I didn’t think to do something like this to help it heal. Wound up leaning her over against the side of the tent :laughing: which is not ideal considering the humidity we’ve been getting all summer. I think the plant is mostly healed by now. So the next time I make a clumsyhanded move I am going to remember this from you and borrow the technique! :chopsticks:

4 Likes

This one is Chunky Junky outside.

Vortex.

This was a volunteer that came up in the yard. Unknown.

22 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all Oag!

5 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, you always have a monster outside. Vortex looks great. Ya gotta love them volunteers, I haven’t had a volunteer pot plant but I usually get a sunflower now and then.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning Everyone. Lets have a great day, shall we?

7 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, @Greenfingers, & the rest of you guys! :blush::wink::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Kind buds and coffee!!! Yea!

3 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 I hope your day is the dankest of days!

1 Like

They love the outdoor life. :blush:

1 Like

Looking good Mikey!!

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

3 Likes

Chasing Johnny around… goodmorning @BigMike55 !!

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like