BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I’m going to lay down and see if I can get some……
Talk at you tomorrow! Make that later today……

2 Likes

Get some sleep brother

Good morning brother Mike. And all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of the boys! :facepunch::ok_hand::+1::blush::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, @OhNo555 and JP. The garden is looking green and good brother! Sorry for being absent the past few weeks, work has been brutal due to the fact I called out my 2 coworkers for being the most laziest pieces of shit the world has produced. I knew once I did that they would walk out and they did, but found a replacement that’s good and we got our shit done that was needed to have a clean school for the kids to come back to. So long story short I’m back for the shenanigans again✌️

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, and all you OG’s. Grow looks awesome Mike. Put a few chunky junky seeds in soil, :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and OG, hope everybody is well! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope y’all have a great day.

4 Likes

Morning brother.

2 Likes

It sounds like you brought the three ring circus to the hospital with you, Johnny :laughing:, I am glad they work hard to git it all done

5 Likes

Happy Sunday Big Mike! Have a great week!

2 Likes

Thanks!
Same to you, man. Stay buzzed and it goes quick.

2 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and the rest of u sweet leaf soldiers

2 Likes

Hey TNP. Good to see you around. Have a great Sunday, bro.

Today it’s litfa!! So nothing going on at all…

3 Likes

I did not see this OJ… sorry buddy!!! The bugs are gone… and I gave a 900 ppm feed (tap was about 450 with calmag) but they are looking better…

I’m having a hard time knowing how much to turn this light up… I’m at about 68 percent right now

2 Likes

I use this cell phone PPFD meter, there are many similar ones for any mobile device, it is a good enough tool to help get a general PPFD level reading at your canopy and, allows you to hone in on what light levels works best for your plants during their different stages of growth. Just like some plants preferring less or more nutrients, some plants prefer less or more light too!

I start low, raise the PPFD levels the plants start to grow faster, with a max level between 2-8 weeks of flowering, then back it down a bit to finish.

3 Likes

Good stuff man. Thanks for posting that. I’ve been looking for something. Free is good.

3 Likes

Always glad to share, free is the best!

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone…hope all is well with yall…have a great Sunday night