BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

4 Likes

I have a par meter… I’m just always scared to keep going up… I have little flowering experience… So I haven’t gotten a super good baseline yet lol… I gotta quit messing my plants up so I know when it’s my light in other words :laughing:

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and OGs!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters!

3 Likes

I just really want one on account of ‘because’. Curious about what I have. Don’t even really know what it is about.
I’m more of a down and dirty grower. I just kinda know what works. I can raise and or lower my lights to suit the situation. In veg I go about two and a half feet from the canopy. That’s at about 100% volume on the knob. When I go into flower I tend to get much closer because of light penetration. Usually about 18-24 inches at full blast.

3 Likes

And I don’t even measure the distance. I put my arm in the tent and if the light is near the distance from my fingers to my elbow, that’s close enuff for me Sometimes late in flower I even get closer. Like about a foot. I know when its too close. I stick my hand at the canopy level, palm down. Leave it for 20-30 seconds. If my hand is hot, I raise the lights a bit. Maybe I need to step up my game with better equipment???

2 Likes

If it ain’t broke………

4 Likes

I think you’re finished product speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Yeah… What they said. :point_up_2:t5:

1 Like

You guys are funny.

2 Likes

No that makes sense… but with these leds… they do run cooler sort of…

I know mine will get to like 750 ppfd at 100 percent… but the plants may not like that lol… I have gotten to 70 percent…

Oj was explaining the signs of too much light… and I think i see it maybe on the tallest part of the tallest plant the leaves are pointing up but only there no where else…

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good Morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Just a couple more days of HOT and we get a nice cool down into the high 80’s. Can’t wait. Have a good one guys and gals.

6 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and all the people around today

2 Likes

Smooth morning BM hoping you and all your children are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face: 🪴
Maybe a few pics later for me and Mo if it’s not too much :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

Good day Big Mike and OGs! Have a great one✌️

1 Like

Well… you ain’t the only one breaking branches… im glad u did so I know what to do also lol…

8 Likes