BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
2 more days of heat. Sooo close

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. We’ve been getting the same heat wave, next week will be in the 70s. Nice change of pace.:peace_symbol:

Dammit… i used plastic tape… let me just say… plastic tape is shit!!! The fans and warmth blow it apart in no time… i may lose that branch… ugh!

Morning everyone.
TnP… Take the Scotch tape off and replace it with electrical tape. I have used that before. It works. This is actually the first time ive used splints.
i like the splints better i think. I can see the knuckle forming. Couple of sticks and some bread ties. Viola!!

8 Likes

I used medical wound tape… i sure will redo it… do u think itll be ok ? Its such a hard spot to get to… other branches are right next to it making it difficult to work on

3 Likes

As long as its not snapped completely off, she should be fine. Be careful and gentle. The rest snaps off pretty easy. Good luck. You will be ok.

3 Likes

Oh ok yeah its hanging on by a thread lol… cool man

In 30 mins ill be able to go in and work on it w out a headlamp lol… thanks buddy!

These are what i use for dark times
Green light doesnt disturb flowering plants

3 Likes

Actually, if i remember correctly, @Oldjoints was the guy told me about performing surgery on the plants. If not him, another OG guy.

1 Like

As a 40 year tree surgeon… im sure it was OJ lol

You are correct, I think it was when the wind tore up some of my branches;

IMG_1150

That one was so bad I had to put toothpicks on each side of the break for support and then tape it up.

8 Likes

Yup!
Sometimes ya gotta use whats handy. In my case it was modified bamboo skewers and bread ties that were handy. I modified those skewers with a hook on the fat end for training my baby plants.

4 Likes

I just use an Osmocote pellet tied to a stick……
Sit girl sit…… good girl!

5 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters!

4 Likes

Good night brother! First post and last post… You must have spent the day at the circus. lol

1 Like

Damn i had skewers. All be damned if i didnt walk around all over looking for something and i had skewers the whole time lmao!

1 Like

Toothpicks too… lmao thats just ingenious right there!!!

Good morning brother Mike, &allOG!

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike! With this current run with your CJ have you seen any different phenos show up that are sparking your attention at all? Have a great day.

1 Like