BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Nope. They all looked very similar. Except for one runt. I culled that one. It was a boy anyways. And i did not like his performance. But they all look pretty much the same. I have two boys and two girls left. Boys look the same the girls look the same. Hope that helps.

4 Likes

…and good morning errybuddy.

7 Likes

Good morning BigMike :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope youre having a great week and have been able to get some riding in with the weather hopefully cooling off for you guys.

1 Like

Morning @BigMike55 and OG.

Hope you are having a great week over there Big Boy. I am so ready for some cool weather down here.

G.

Good morning brother mine! And good morning to all you awe folk!

Morning everyone.
Thought i would throw a few pics of the girls today. They kinda look.
Happy.

17 Likes

Late to the show… goodmorning my good friends!!! God dude those look great!!

2 Likes

Thanks, man. Some look a little yellow to me. Next watering i will add something with a bit more nitrogen. But they are coming on strong. I think they are about four weeks in. Im happy so far.

2 Likes

Beautimuss!!!

4 Likes

Hell yeah id be happy too!

Those look lovely

1 Like

They certainly do :+1: and seeing those praying leaves makes me happy
:pray: :seedling: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Your girls are looking awesome.

1 Like

Yeap, just curious. I guess thats a good thing they all look the same. I popped 3 after the cat disaster and if all female they have a space in the flower room, with the Blue Tara. Those will be joined up with JPs Blue Dream, White Rhino and Sour Diesel… i like that line up for all around smoke. But if one of the CJ is a male i might just let it all fly together and never worry about seeds for long time lol.

4 Likes

Theres a lot of good genetics in that bunch. JP’s gear frickin’ rocks.
In comparison to Seed Bank seeds, i feel JP’s are twice the nice for half the price.
In fact, everything in my tent right now, except for my CJ, came from @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

Oh i agree alot, and will continue to get alot of what he puts out, really no need to look anywhere else.

2 Likes

Thnx guys, lol I do try to use only the best genetics I can rustle up!

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Just now fired up the coffee maker.
Supposed to start being more comfty outside. In the 80’s. That way better than those hundreds.

6 Likes