BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I’m guessing wake n bake > nap > smoke more….

2 Likes

I’ll see yer dentist appt, and raise ya half-dozen doc appts over the next few days…
plus lab, and also possible removal of this catheter (I hope!)

3 Likes

THAT will feel good coming out. NOT!
Hope everything goes smooth for you bro.

1 Like

Not today. I need to do dentist and run a few errands this afternoon, so im being a good boy until later on.

They already replaced it once, and I can tell yas, it’s NOT a PITA, but…elsewhere!

2 Likes

Hell with that being a good boy! I’m hitting this rosin loaded bowl!

3 Likes

Not a picture I needed in my head……. :scream:

2 Likes

Nor did I, my friend! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

My dentist is a really good guy. The kind you want to know outside a professional level. And have a beer with him. But im pretty sure he does not partake. I respect that. But i have been with him for about 20 years. Great guy.

1 Like

Yep, when ya find a good doc or dentist, stick with em! I had a doc for about 10yrs back on the coast that did ‘barter’ with me for my treatments. lol

4 Likes

Good morning over here!

1 Like

This is whatim dealing with now.

4 Likes

Oh, man, thats a pinner… I can send you nuggs if you ar already out

Oh, wait… that’s not a pinner… Chewie-- get us out of here!

2 Likes

May be a white moth caterpillar or a cabbage worm. They are similar.

1 Like

The moth lays the eggs on the plant and the tiny worms crawl into the buds and crap all over everything. You need BTK to spray them down well.

1 Like

Already treated them once. Five days ago. Gonna hit them again tonight at dark.

3 Likes

I mix BTk about twice the recommendation. Its a bacterium and like molasses water to support it. For me , it lasts about 3 weeks if its not too much rain. I dont spray the last 3 or 4 weeks. Its said the caterpillars have to eat it but ive treated cabbage before it heads and seen eggs laid on the leaves with BTk, and the eggs die and dry up and fall off the leaf. I know it kills eggs .

5 Likes

Those nasty dudes still around eh? Im surprised !!

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes