BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

How about a few bud pics from my outside ladies.

Starting to show a tiny bit of frost there, huh?

Really wanted @Tracker to see these vs what he has in his awesome garden, since hes only about 30 miles from me.

18 Likes

Very nice brother!

2 Likes

Thank you my brethren. Still a ways to go. But the weeks have been flying by. My inside girls are doing excellent too.
Cant wait. Besides the Chunky Junky i have a couple plants of Vortex. Plus a volunteer plant that i saved. Dont know what she is. But it has little tiny frost buds on her. No bigger around than my pinky toe.
Inside i have a CJ, a Chiquita Banana, a Rainbow Sherbet, a Fruity Pebbles and a CJ that i hope will produce some seeds.

6 Likes

Looking spectacular!

3 Likes

Man it looks happy and ready to produce serious resin!

2 Likes

Yup. Still over a month to go. Im as excited as a 14 year old boy at the Playboy Mansion!!!
Maybe not THAT excited. But you catch my drift.

2 Likes

Damn, lol must be good sized ones then… remember brother, I’ve met you in person and I knows ya got big feet@! :scream: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yep @JohnnyPotseed . I caught this pic of him coming out of the woods at Oldjoints place. lol

11 Likes

I guess its MY day in the barrel.

Again!

3 Likes

I sprayed for caterpillars again on thursday night. I was inspecting today for bugs. Did not find any at all. But just being that close to the plants and handled them a bit, i was treated with some awesome stink. The volunteer plant is one of the smelliest plants ever. Its like candy sweet with a background of shit. I know. That makes no sense. She stinks!
As does my Chunky Junky. Shes beautiful.
But standing next to that Vortex plant and the volunteer plant and not really touching them makes the hairs on your arms feel kinda sticky. And what little i did handle them, made it impossible for me to flick a bic to light my bong. Sheesh.

7 Likes

The 2 remaining CJ and Blue Tara

9 Likes

Perfect!
You gonna top them, flop them over or just let them go natural. Pretty plants. I see you are already getting them used to seeing smoking paraphernalia hehe. Nice work tho.

4 Likes

I will top them once and do alittle training and thats about it. Should go into flower in 3 weeks, i want to have these as Christmas smoke for everybody!

2 Likes

Heres a nice Blue Tara bud im fidna set on fire.

16 Likes

Man i wanna smoke some blue tara so damn bad its not even healthy!!!
:fire: :eyes:

1 Like

Its like “i love you, but this is what im going to do to you 1 day” :rofl: :sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::joy::laughing::rofl:

1 Like

@MoBilly i say 100 percent jp should make this 1 his profile pic

What a cool image!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Have a special kinda day.

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, 3 grams ought to do you just fine :partying_face:

1 Like