Billys outdoor grow

So, finally getting situated up here in cali, ready to start my own garden outside of work. ive got a great area to do outdoor projects and i might get a tent to do some breeding. Gonna start plain and simple took home 2 extra strawberry banana clones home, threw them straight outside, so they’ll be ready in about 56 days

i also just got jesus og x c99/romberry from scissor hanz and also the black x champagne from deep rob in there give away’s thank you guys… ill be starting them very soon

so i threw the strawberry in 10 gal smart pots with roots 707
gonna run greenhouse and gardens soil a and b with cal mag, protek, and great white

19 Likes

Rockin @Billy

Pull up a chair :seat: and get comfy. :eye:

99%

9 Likes

Nice :+1:t3: @billy keep up the good :blush: work !!

5 Likes

Oooooo :camera_flash: awesome! Can’t wait for the action! Sending good juju your way :call_me_hand::crossed_fingers::+1::unicorn::poop:

7 Likes

I had a package from @deep_rob didn’t make it hope he can resend it if it gets returned

7 Likes

Thanks guys should be a fun one there’s a lot of extra clones and what not I can grab from work too so it should be interesting. I can technically grow up to 40 plants legally since I’m on property with a lot of family

6 Likes

gaurd dog on duty haha

14 Likes

You better put up warning signs that one looks vicious hahaha

5 Likes

haha honestly you would not want to meet this dog with out me. shes not the nicest dog if you meet on the wrong terms… shes a cattle dog that doesnt work haha… Red heeler, german short hair, and pitbul shes from the hana ranch in on maui

14 Likes

He or she looks pretty tame :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Be carefull, @Hoodini…:…I think she heared your coment…
Salud!

PD: the best “Beware with the dog” cartel:

8 Likes

yah shes a good girl really obedient, but protective and shes a bitch to other dogs most time… has to be alpha

2 Likes

I have these toads I collect resin from their venom glands.

3 Likes

Just looked those things up that’s sick haha

They come in large and sm.

https://www.carolina.com/browse/product-search-results?Ntt=toads&Nr=OR(product.type%3AProduct)&tab=p&question=toads&searchExecByFormSubmit=true

life science.

e brought home 5 more strawberry bananas… I’m thinking fresh frozen and press… I’m gonna grab 2 cookies and 2 purple punch tomorrow

7 Likes

Lucky you! I wish I had access to some nice clones! Do you keep your new clones you bring in quarantined?

1 Like

so, i work where i get them from, there very clean and i actually dunked them before i left work to make sure there clean. most of my experience of buying clones to grow has been guerrilla style where you throw them straight out. so i have never quarantined personally. however at work we do have a quarantine tent that we put all strains that are unproven at our facility in.

4 Likes

really good question too… food for thought

2 Likes

I just hear horror stories online about infected clones devasting peoples grows. And how long it takes some people to exterminate the problem.

2 Likes