Billys outdoor grow

What kind of cooks do yall have growing?

1 Like

cooks? your gonna have to introduce me to some new vocab there not sure what you meant, but your soooo right. ive seen a friend get root aphids from a similar story… one time i took a black bag of trim to do with as i please and trim came from plants that were infested with spider mites and i didnt know. took them into my place… infested the house so bad i packed up and left 2 months later

1 Like

Thats horrible bro! Especially over some trim!

Cookies is what I was referring to as cooks

There regular girl scout cookies

1 Like

yea she looks good big muzle with a lot of teeth red healer.

… well long week of doing nothing for the babys harvest was so slammed at work the original 2 are begging for a feeding which i got them today because i could finally run to the grow store get soil more pots the nutes…etc.

gonna run alittle experiment got 2 in one 10 gal and 3 in one 10 gal along with the regular ones… everything got a and b, cal mag, prosilicate, super thrive, great white today…
my ph/ppm reader is coming in next week i chanced it with a light feeding and not checking ph… hoper were alright

5 Likes

the ladies are taking nicely

10 Likes

the girls are chugging along for how foggy and cold its been… didnt get any of that heat the last 2 weeks but the suns out today and im off… gonna go take some cuts after i run to the store for clone tray/dome/rapidrooters/dipngrow and a pump sprayer

7 Likes

Hey Billy :wave: your plants are looking great bro!

1 Like

ay man thanks i was pretty surpeised myself when i was looking at them this morning… its so cold and wet i only been able to feed them twice… hows it going i been so busy lately had some close friends roll through last weekend. we did it right hit big sur and santa cruz. it was a rager haha and all week i suffer from it haha… how you doing man

1 Like

i really like this stuff… makes a dark dark brown foamy water… absolute mess but it works. In hours. the packaging is alittle whack but easy fix

2 Likes

Damn sounds like you had a blast. . . Things on my end are starting to get interesting now. . . Flower time😁

3 Likes

There you go ill surf through the forum tonight after the fights and catch up on everything! Off to the store though

2 Likes

Hey Billy! :wave: Garden is looking healthy :+1:

join us to chat-shit with each other about the fights, over here if you like.

1 Like

Whats good scissor hanz i will! Im gonna go get a skim sesh in and then im gonna be ready to pregame and watch the fights… ran to the grow store got some slips going. Trying a heat mat for this first time

3 Likes

man @billy you got a dream job to get clones.

1 Like

Haha getting clones isnt the reason its a dream job but i feel yah… ive been getting clones for years in hawaii… but coming up to cali and having no connects it is nice i can buy clones from work.

1 Like

went on a run for cages and saw this little led for 40 bucks so i grabbed it and made a cubby for rooting

2 Likes

ill post some pics of them after training

4 Likes

gave everything a good haircut and tie down then gave them a feeding its been interesting to watch the different growth patterns from the way they were trained or potted everyone is different and im enjoying the side by side

7 Likes