Billys outdoor grow

Love your tomato cage method matter of fact that’s the only way I’m keeping one big girls under control in my raised beds so far!

2 Likes

yah man they love it they always take off once they get that support

2 Likes

looks like a concrete grow to me city the plants look good could be better if they were in the earth i am a outdoor grower.

1 Like

thats cool man, there like this for legal reasons, im actually on 80 acres but cali requires you to have everything locked up and i too am a outdoor grower but also work as a cultivator indoors you can check my work thread out. Just got hired...whats next
these were clones that i bought from work and threw out for fun. the real projects at work

1 Like

everything came back strong after sundays haircut and training hit them with a foliar of calmag and verde this morning. ppm and ph pen finally arriving today so i can pump up the feed and not be scared there starting to look a little deficient

5 Likes

so i made a horrible discovery last week, i have heard over and over about bagged soil being invested with root aphids and well… that was the case here. i really was neglecting the girls during the weeks since i dont like to work on my plants and then go to work because of cross contamination so i pretty much just stand back and watch. they were lacking vigor to my standards and i was thinking maybe i just needed to up the feeding but… no… root aphids… so. because of work i nuked them with a product most will not approve of but im not gonna fuck around with it. root drenched them with promis and then sprayed them with pyrethrin and it knocked them on there socks i can visiable see the girls take off 4 days after treatment. glad i caught them now as they have flipped into flowerung pretty hard.

Got my ph/ppm pen in also. ive been feeding them only 750-900 ppms and my ph was looming around 7 so i bumbed that up today with a feeding of 1400pms and brought the ph down to 6.5

pics later if the sun comes out today lol

2 Likes

Glad you figured it out, I had a false alarm recently. Sometimes you have to pull out the big guns to solve the problem. You should still have plenty of time to get clean medicine. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

thanks for the reassurance, i was actually kinda afraid to be honest with what i used but i know the half life and the risks involved. gotta love systemics wish they could make them cleaner

1 Like

9 Likes

babys are bumping the last 5 days

8 Likes

pulled a 5gal bucket of leaf out of them this morning. Nice and sunny today too! i bumped up there ppms to 1800 yesterday

11 Likes

Those are some good looking plants you have there.

2 Likes

I was in the area so i did a nute run anyone ever dabbled with massive? We use it at work with great results.

4 Likes

Nice grow bro. Those trunks are looking mighty thicc. :relaxed:

1 Like

the girls are responding really well to the increase in nutes

9 Likes

girls are slamming this week

9 Likes

gave everything there first does of massive. girls are starting to bud pretty hard next few weeks will be fun. my dog loves to nibble on the tips of the bottom leafs. she does the strangest thing shell walk super super slow and do like figure 8s around all the plants… like shes creeping in the jungle doing something wrong its so strange

8 Likes

Great looking plants and what a great story about your dog! My cat is the one that goes crazy when I’m near my plants. He doesn’t eat them or nibble, he just gets this crazy jungle cat thing going on rubbing on me and meowing! It’s funny as hell!

3 Likes

got my hps+ method sevens!! Ill do a full review when i go into work today

4 Likes

Mendo dope rules! I love their new(ish) Happy Daddy track.

1 Like