Billys outdoor grow

im in love

12 Likes

the weather has been great the last week and the ladies loved it

8 Likes

Looking perfect! :seedling: :sunny:

1 Like

flushed everything with 30 gals of clearx yesterday. i dont always flush but ive been pushing them hard with synthetics. trying to get the most of this short little grow. Ive cut my silica out, decreased my cal mag, and gave my first feeding of massive

8 Likes

They look like they are taking all you give them.

1 Like

thanks i agree, i just noticed some salt build up and figured ah might as well give um a good flush for salts just in case. ive got them up at 1800 ppm now drinking roughly 2.5 gals every 3 days… yesterday was first time i ever gave them plain water(with clearx that is) hahaha.

2 Likes

and the fun begins

13 Likes

@billy those are some beautiful ladies you got there

3 Likes

:wave: wazzup. :sunglasses:

It looks like NorCal has been good & welcoming to you & your gardening.

Curious what your overall thoughts are on this grow versus experience on the old :island: islands…?

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@2muchDank thank you man, and @cannabissequoia im actually in central cali there growing great! where i am the weather isnt great so im not getting the full north cal experience. id love to be in the hills where its sunny and try a full outdoor season from seed. in hawaii theres 2 seasons long season(summer) and short season(winter) but clones will flower year round as soon as you put them out. i see thats alot different in cali. there really is only one season which is so different for me. used to beable to start stuff when ever you wanted and just alittle manipulation would make it seamless

2 Likes

Well I’m near the capitol so maybe this winter we can have a smoke off OG cup… :wink:

I think I’d prefer the tropical set up… :thinking: just open greenhouses with add’l light for veg…maybe some solar de-humidification system :thinking:

The REAL challenge is what all our Northern OGers face…places where that cold white stuff falls… :mountain_snow: I just don’t understand snow. Terrible stuff. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

sounds like we could forsure man. i mean trust me hawaii was great for the black market but like… so at work we just took over another grow op its 140 more lights 4 more flower rooms nice mom room, nursery and pheno hunt room. i could never do something like that in hawaii. theres no platform to make 6 figures legally in cannabis there. so for that matter i choose cali. but yah no kidding outdoors is very easy in hawaii… all you need is a garage light and you can veg or flower year round

2 Likes

the morning dew is scaring me!

10 Likes

same here. if you create some kind of temporary frame(i.e. trellis netting streched tight) and put a plastic sheet on at night you can keep any condensation off of them.

i’ve walked around my property and observed where condensation forms & doesn’t & it’s pretty amazing how much variation wind can create. there are little windswept spots that get frost when only a little is on the roof but zero elsewhere… just because it’s got no protection & steady breeze.

an alternative would be to put a big fan outside at night.

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: lookin good dude

2 Likes

Same, but they are so close to finishing and seem to dry pretty quickly once the sun comes up.

1 Like

yah i thought about smacking a hoop house together really quick… if i was taking more care of these girls i would forsure but i am so slammed at work i got no days off and this garden is just kinda like a cherry on the icecream. dont really need it but it would be nice. i will however throw a fan on them thanks for that.

@Meesh when the sun comes up ! idk if it is because of were i am but i dont get real sunlight til 930 and its only sunny like 3 days a week im in the fog right on the ocean. and ive got atleast 4 weeks left. but apparently theirs something called the indian summer? and were just starting it so i hope i get more sun or i know already its not gonna go good… duuuude i just checked my hydrometer thats sitting in my garage that is fairly open doesnt get sun but still… 84 high in humidity 56 low 55 degree low 72f high…

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m a mile in from the ocean, so I am only getting pretty epic dew in the mornings. It’s still making me nervous. My autos are within a week of finishing, but the photos are gonna bud for at least a month more. Hopefully no mold or rot.

2 Likes

chuggachuggachoooochoooo haha ladies are pulling through. getting a gal feeding every day of a+b, calmag, and massive… at roughly 2000 ppms. buds are getting heavy i think ill end up with a couple lbs. resin production is on fire right now too. my original plans were to do fresh frozen. the strawberry banana makes amazing hash and i dont have an environment set up to dry but… i might just grab a dehumidifier and small ac which i will use indoors for tents in the very near future

11 Likes

That would be the way I would go. WPFF, pressed into jars, and try some @diet.funk tech! :+1::seedling:

1 Like

damn dude i just looked up diet.funk thats impressive to do with a press… what does WPFF stand for? im assuming something fresh frozen haha but yah never know a days i swear theres a new tech every turn you take

1 Like