Billys outdoor grow

Whole Plant Fresh Frozen

Yeah been seeing that on IG since Cuban Grower dropped the hint on Hash Church a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

well, got the day off so im finally gonna get into the garden and rip a ton of leaf off ill post a pic when im done today. i think its the only way im gonna make it till harvest clean. girls are frosting up really nice and starting to put on alot of weight quick they got a dose of keep yesterday and i could already see the effects this morning. ive got fans on them too now at night and im hitting them with 2000ppms muhaha these girls are loving it though so …

6 Likes

im not sure why these pics look so edited but there not its just bright and gray outside… wierd but took two 5 gal buckets of leaf out … i feel a little better about the likely hood of pm now

7 Likes

NOW you’re getting the Indian Summer weather I think. Low 90s here. :sunny:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Looking good mate :ok_hand:…bet they have a fresh smell too. One of the downsides of hiding indoors…getting rid of the scent instead of having them in the afternoon sun and embracing it!

1 Like

Great looking grow @Billy those girls are nice and fat with nice frost r those 10 gallon smart pots?

1 Like

not exactly :unamused: haha

and @Tinytuttle thanks man and yes there in 7 gal pots with 707. Not going to go with roots 707 again though… it came with root aphids

thanks @ozzie there really starting to get there banana stank

3 Likes

Hmm. weird. I’m about 200 mi. inland from the coast, so maybe you’re more coastal than I am.

I’d be curious what Soil King’s “Big Roots” would do for you…and me. hehe

I’ll still be mixing my own dude to $ constraints…but I’d probably try that or the top of the line ProMix if I had the options.

FWIW, Oregon’s Only came packed with fungus gnats to me. :unamused:

1 Like

yah man im in Monterey county and about 10 acres of my familys land goes under water at high tide.
and i want to try soil king for sure i just have to make a small drive to get it is all

2 Likes

12 Likes

Those are really nice plants. Big stem at the base, loaded heavy branches, no wasted space. :thumbsup: :clap: Should yield f’n impressive, IMO.

4 Likes

They are looking good eh bro :thumbsup: you should get a good yield from those beauties.

1 Like

@cannabissequoia @Albannach thanks guys, gotta give it to the genetics in this case. really good cut of strawberry banana.

had to give the girls are shake this morning from the dew…:unamused:

3 Likes

Hope your humidity stays low enough to let you finish them properly bro cos they look very tasty indeed.

I heard a tale years ago about a guy using a battery and radiator fan from a scrapped car mounted on a pole to blow air through his outdoor plants for a few hours each night for the last few weeks :laughing:

3 Likes

15 Likes

Hey dude-- My region has a chance of showers forecast for Monday-- you might wanna be prepared. :cloud_rain:

2 Likes

…well bad news… found some botrytis this morning. so i went ahead and snapped my plants to sap them… gonna cut them this evening… ahhh im gonna have to run to homedepot grab a freezer and some space saver bags today too

3 Likes

:smile: I got an OrangeSunshine cola in the freezer for the same damn reason so don’t feel too bad. Those are some pretty dense looking flowers… Mine looked like maybe it was a caterpiller so I took no chances. Today I set up a plastic sheeting cover & pulled the shadecloth.

:v:

1 Like

Love the symmetry on these plants clones right? Do you mainline these then ? Are you pinching them 3-4 times ? Looking like your getting approximately 8 Hugh colas then?

1 Like

Dude those stems are ridiculously thick! What’s your secret? Is watering in those size pots difficult to keep sufficiently wet being black and all in the heat of summer?

1 Like