Biobizz hydro organics..sbg og x agent orange(f1

breeder:cannasuer seeds

sbg 2 roadkill (cheesy)
sbg 6 fruit punch

ongoing continuation of a thread I shouldn’t of ended.

I will document a biobizz allmix soil hydro system in flower very shortly

currently at 52 days from seed under 2 no. 300w cool blue envirolights, 20/4 light schedule.topped and up potted twice…no nutes no additives just plain soil and water !!!

14 Likes

Dam those are awesome looking plants nothing but soil and water. What is a soil hydro system? Do have pictures of the set up? How does it work?

1 Like

I’ve long adopted my own blueprint to growing weed over 25 yrs and it’s simple and effective…these pots I will eventually up pot to flower are 25 ltrs,in my mind especially equipped for the job in hand.i lay a pot mesh eco liner and then use clay pebbles about 2inches deep covering floor.my soil mix is biobizz allmix with extra perlite and a handful of clay pebbles(12-18mm) thrown in for good measure…the important and critical point of the mixed bale is bat guano…I use at a rate of 5ml(level)teaspoon per 20 ltr soil mix…once mixed and turned over thoroughly I will up pot these 6.5 ltrs and leave in vegg maybe 5 days to settle and spread root…I’m planning on leaving these currently until May 4th to flower(may the 4th be with me…lol)…near the end of month the up pot happens and I will stage the procedure in pics the best I can…you create such a breathable mesh filter at the bottom of these pots they come as close as I can get in regards to yields from hydro in soil and I will prove that fact here.

grown under a 400w hps sun master!!!..I hope to at least bring one led lover back from the darkness!!!..don’t hurt me archie,I’m only little!:rofl:

4 Likes

water quality and conditioning is prepared by drawing 60ltrs of tap water into a drum(soft water area pH 7.8)and using 3ml per 60 ltrs pH down and this gives a reading that stays steady over a 6 hour period of 6.7…once tested and set I never use the pH pen again…I don’t check for periodic pH swings inclement with temp or volume…its left and never readjusted…I mature the 60ltr drum and highly oxygenate/bubble the water using a twin airline fish tank pump which will sit bubbling and maturing at least 7 days before any use…removing chlorine and heavy metal content from commercial water supplies!!!..water conditioning and maturation of tap water and just plain biobizz soil on early vegg growth and the results speak for themselves!!!

4 Likes

…I did report here earlier that I had been researching this particular strain for many months…and for good reason…the breeder I’ve known for many years and trust his validity in potency and tolerance 100%…age and wisdom also play key elements in where I search for flowers to grow…if your an established face and something comes along in the mass hybridised market of bullshit these days and it shakes your foundation you pay attn to what ppl say…the breeder put high praise and thought into reporting his findings and I had privilege to procure early filial generation stock to test…whilst breeding the stud male f1 2009 agent orange with testers from seedsman of there strawberry banana grape og,the breeder found a pheno so reminiscent of that old roadkill terp it was worth testing…I sat in the 90s getting absolutely choked on roadkill skunk/afghani terp flavours and because reasoning that there is no definitive lineage proof anywhere on what strawberry banana grape og actually is with yet still no word from seedsman on it seems to me that it’s possibly a chem/afghani x cheese…the roadkill phenos shown above have my nose twitching now I’ve sweated out there early growth and they have matured…pic shown is a resultant flower of the pheno found by crossing agent orange f1 to sbg og…you do the math if you remember cheese hybrids from over 20 yrs ago…lolol…looks awfully cheesy in my understanding…which then let’s you further understand maybe a high grade cheese(exodus)was crossed with a chem of some derivitive…it would explain seedsmans description of bouquet of fruits on the sbg og…I said early on offline that seedsman used a chem and cheese and called it sbg og…the variegated growth and bleaching although very minor I haven’t seen in recent times here and it happened on all 3 early growth…close detail will show the variagation in leaf set still hasn’t grown out…which can sometimes denote a variegated chem used in the breeding…whatever the actual lineage of the sbg og I’m happy to report it’s findings crossing subs potent f1 agent orange…x

6 Likes

the fruit punch pheno and seedset were the whole reasoning in the beginning why I was so interested in the strain…I strongly believe the breeder reported how good it was because the jack terp in agent orange is so historically potent…it seems to strongly dominate its potency characteristic in most every cross it touches…Jack the ripper in its pure f1 form was crossed with gooeybreeders gooey mom that’s now 40 yrs old and still breathing(lol)back over 15 yrs ago and managed to harness the edge trip of jack to the point it had such a thick cerebral bloodstream high, it also had a smile and a heady conscious overtone of pure bliss attached to very few you see today…it cleansed you…I believe gooey instilled the building block in size and stature and the jack just gave you its heady potency albeit beautifully refined and without that edgy feeling sometimes attributed to jack terps…there not to be played with…sub found one of the 5 oils on earth that everyone looking for…he definitely hit something I’m convinced of it…its why cannasuer hold that agent orange male from many yrs ago…if you make the correct hybrid the results can be of historic value in today’s shark infested waters…looking at resultant buds of the fruit punch I think jack the ripper and Mr agent orange have dominated proceedings again.

7 Likes

Dam that was a great experience to be able to read as to what your system does and why you had chosen that strain thank for posting this. Very good explanation and well written :tophat::facepunch:

2 Likes

thankyou kindly fella…I can come with long paragraphs normally attributed to my excitement in what I’m doing…but I do like to explore and research particulars before I start anything…knowing the breeder many many yrs and reading a description of his fruit punch where he quoted publicly his “face slid down into his shoe with a few month cured sample”…and he’s not a man to quote these things considering the breeders he knows…make a public statement like he did and knowing his tolerance level is way higher than most I’ve seen, I immediately started taking interest…he doesn’t quote management in bullshitting his peers I know that one…this is why after knowing him so long,I wanted to show ppl his fine work…and if this man quotes roadkill by definition on anything I believe there’s no better man to judge…what better place to show it?..og, the roadkill capital of the world!!!bless you brother

3 Likes

Very cool I’m down for the show @dracodragons snd happy 420 my friend

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1…cheers fella…have a blessed day!!!

1 Like

vault log pics day 53…battle lines are drawn and the army green shades of paradise are upon us!!!..take marked note of the colouring on the roadkills…everything they look like is denoted in what they smell like once opening tent door and i will keep persistently saying this…the Heineken terp that so richly deserves description when attaching roadkill to a title is hitting my nostrils every day like the outlet is a brewery!!!..very distinctive and its not a skunk terp by any imagination…earthy and musky sweet but the beer keg terp is started to sweat its presence and I’m not being funny here and trying to belittle anyone’s authority but the roadkills actually look nasty rk all day long!!!..they visually perfectly match how hedonistically beer stinky they are…I can see exactly why the breeder got his budgie smugglers on the day he found these beauties…

5 Likes

just under 8 weeks vegg and very closely marked for flower sets at the start of next month…no nutes still as yet and just up pot timing has kept these beautifully green under the biobizz allmix regime…many thanks

4 Likes

vault log pics before shortly transplanting to 25 ltrs pots…stayed impeccably green with virulent f1 growth and vigour through all phenos…done me very proud I have to say…thankyou Dan.x

grower case notes…pic 1 fruit punch has strong structured frame and build…no bending stems to aid strength…rock solid…eminating an almost fruity chem jolly rancher sweet terp…but the oil grease rag richness of a header terp profile sits alongside it…difficult to describe fully in text but definitely a ghani/chem terp by any reasonable description…now it’s moved into maturity somewhat I predict a truly magnificent mini garden monster is in the making…breeder describes smashing previous yield quotas on this strain and I’m at an agreement.!!!..just wants to march forward and grow…drinking profusely and to date at nearly 9 weeks giving no visual indication of needing feeding any nute regime…soil is micro managing everything perfectly…I’ve payed extra and close attn to wet dry cycles using biobizz and wait until minimal leaf stress and droop occurs…trying to let the plant talk to me rather than the other way around…over watering in vegg can be critically damaging for the roots mass you try to build and she seems to have slotted in nicely without too much trouble…

pic 2 roadkill(jtr pheno)…again very strong in structure,no floppy stems…very “jack the ripper” in appearance…f1 pheno parentage from agent orange definitely looks to have shown up in the guise of a jack looking pheno…I had my eye on this singular roadkill from literally birth the amount of thc it was throwing…2 days from birth and removal of seed shell, pic 2 had a “thc agenda” all of its own…lolol…this is where the dirty oil rag shines…terp profile very pronounced in thickness…I stuck me head right inside plants inner sanctum at canopy top and breathed warm air gently over the flowers to excite warm exchange to the oil…seems very promising when your nose starts twitching them old reminiscent terp flowers from way back…it looks very dominant in approach to showing that agent orange in f1 form has kicked a straight jtr pheno from original parents…certainly in looks its the strangest roadkill tag I’ve seen and if there’s a pheno popping like this f1 variation it’s very pleasing to watch and see…and it disgustingly stinks quite a lot!!!

pic 3 roadkill(muff cabbage pheno​:rofl:)…Well pic 3 is a pic all of its own making…I remember recently reading a report from shoe on muff cabbage and I kept laughing…:rofl::rofl:…in 30 yrs growing I’ve never seen a muff cabbage but if I did I’d attach pic 3 to my thought process of what it looks like in reality…definitely the loudest stinking…and its the beer sweat terp…its 12 inches tall after 9 weeks vegg…stayed extremely low mannered and squat in stature…but the terps have got my budgie smugglers itching…I would report there is a skunky undertone to what I’m smelling but it’s very thick and pronounced…resin overload and a strong reluctance yet to open fully…terps different entirely to other jtr looking pheno…this is loud to the point I know exactly where I stand with it…its commanding an attention to be noticed…duly noticed ms roadkill…never quite seen anything like you…and you have the most beautiful perfume!!!what a lady.x

4 Likes

sbg 2 “roadkill” jtr pheno starting to beautifully open her top canopy at 60 days vegg…absolutely stunning!!

6 Likes

and I will include case notes on this particular roadkill pheno I’ve been mothering the last 2 months…the love and adulation the breeder of this strain gave seedsman is documented online with high regard and praise…subcools agent orange from many yrs ago crossed into seedsmans “unknown lineage” but apparent named “sbg og” regular stock has got me wondering that the roadkill terp of old is maybe lurking…I don’t know in true form though…or a reminiscent form of old…but maturation in vegg of females certainly shows you certain instances in terp and scent as to the reasoning the breeder classified roadkill description…I’ve scoured the plant to look for obvious dominant signs of skunk heritage and cannot find a thing…which does add to the theory I’m not smelling skunk or a version of it…mocha kinda fresh coffee(fresh illy coffee in a tin) sweet with a hint of Heineken gas…same gas u recieved opening a grolsch beer yrs ago,distinctive…but it’s so thick in terp profile…extremely resinous and on 2 separate occasions I’ve had members of the family pop over and ask me have I been drinking when they walk in?..lolol…not for over 30 yrs!!!..but twice I’ve had that…so I’m determined on the understanding the terp attributed to roadkill and the beer gas terp, are a possible roadkill combination, and has definitely shot its load here!!!..I’ve grown many skunks and skunk crosses…and this ain’t it chief!!!..and the visual appearance is showing exactly that…never have i witnessed a terp profile with so much depth to its presentation…potent pungent moonweed!!
…I think its something notable…it looks almost alien in form and very pleasing that the breeder has used a very long standing potent formed fl agent orange male to its absolute full potential…

3 Likes

flower period very shortly upon me and I’m sending the bats out to make a statement…supersoil batshit creations incoming!!!

don’t follow manufacturers doses!!!..you will kill everything in sight…I’ve used 5ml level or heaped teaspoons of this secret weapon for over 20 yrs…In pot sizes ranging from 18 to 25 ltrs of biobizz soil.possibly the worst kept secret ever and the best feed I’ve ever seen in conjunction with biobizz to date for flowering monsters…crack cocaine on steroids with a hit of angel dust .its that good imo…lolololol

1 Like

case notes to breeder…

I always wait for many weeks before I truly start describing true form terps and flavours with anything…its always best attained upon a form of relative indoor maturity and I will quote now that the roadkill jtr pheno has shown the wine gum terp you spoke of…I remember a while back munching through a pack of Maynards wine gums to get my memory bank terp signature aligned with what I might scent from the flowers…anything reminiscent of wine gums is sat here!!!..its the pheno terp you selected that blew you away in potency and I’m glad you wasn’t chatting flavours to promote flowers…I’ve trusted for years what you ever said in regards to breeding as I know you stay low key and consistent…you have a defined wisdom in selecting flowers I will say that brother…every plant tells a story with you…brilliant work…and I can say a credit to all…thankyou.

I can see exactly why you put me down as a guinea pig to test this strain now as well…lolololol.!!!

2 Likes

I was asking a reputable breeder recently on why f1 hybrids seem to spring this amazing variation in growth and terp profiles…as mentioned I’m a Frodo when it comes to breeding and know very little…growing weed and I will stand with the best in the world today in the indoor market…!!!
breeders response…

In virtual terms as I understand…as long as there hasn’t been any ibl breeding with the line beforehand…you recieve phenotype expression with the wildest of variation and a valued look at the true potency before any further breeding takes place…I’m amazed at these selections because the breeder has given me a version of what he would be looking for in selective process before he starts to add work to the line…I’ve been on the circuit a number of years and I’ve come across it like this maybe 3 or 4 times…and trust me with all my heart when I tell you,when you do set these selections into your garden they honestly do the experience of finding and unlocking potency potential at possibly the highest value you’ll see as an average grower…sometimes f1 hybrid combinations just work…but if the breeder continues further work I believe you lose a certain amount of the potency you should be receiving…I’m no expert…but I’ve witnessed wild variation like this hardly ever and proof in my mind that the breeder gave me early filial stock of at least f1 selection…what a wild ride compared to very generic looking and uniform f2 inbred selections…and its no wonder a fair large proportion of f2 subjects grown these days get used and discarded quickly…you have to path a way to the original parents by any means and any breeder necessary imo…lolol

oh and Jack has most definitely surfaced…brilliant work mr man…love you long time…
f1 “roadkill” variation alone and you’ve made me stop and stare again like years ago brother…lololol

1 Like

dialling your flower room for all seasons…it took me ages to get the room that worked and engaged with my home enviroment(no pets no smoking)and no central heating in both adjacent flower and vegg rooms all year round…I know the sways in temp in the highest of summers here and the lowest temps in winter and once I had a gathering of what my home temps were; I worked a room around this…I have tested and grown some of the best weed on earth in this room believe it or not…a m3 6ft 400hps masterpiece…lolol…pic 1 is half of the magic involved…I have a osc fan placed directly in far left corner running constantly 24/7…this runs direct path over the extremely hot 400hps and makes the tube hand hot…the warm air is fluted down the light shade and gets sucked virtually instantly away into the rhino pro carbon filter…the ram inline fan is running 200 cfm and ducting straight out a wall vent in a small room with no windows(boiler room)I have complete control over the radiant heat and can explore going a little higher in plant size if needed…pic 2 is the intakes…I never run passive anymore…mechanical intakes that are tuned and set with your inline fan with reverse pressure have fruited bigger yields after trying the 2…I won’t go back!!..2 sunon 2.6w 55cfm case fans are used with variable voltage controllers(in this enviroment for reverse pressure and controlled temps they are both set at 7volts)…provides ample airflow into the grow,its screened and light leak shielded from the outside and they stay consistent and are cheap to run…

this whole mini set up is just controlled settings dialled to every eventuality in temp and humidity swings in my home throughout the year…less than a foot away from light in the highest of summers I’ve never once reached 30 degs.

…plants sit in high sunshine and stable warming heat with adequate extraction and intake and simply fly…flower lights 12/12 I turn on at 7pm when my sun’s on the turn outside and off at 7am when the sun starts it stretch…and I will convert a led lover over to hps when you see the system in action…a m3 400w hps mover and shaker has entered the building…:eyes:

and a late edit…I read many years ago that the sun in its highest form of the day emits 56,000 lumens per square metre onto earth surface so I went with science and its true…you create a version of the sun with correct par lighting in a m3 space with simply a 400w hps…anything more than that and it’s straight overkill even if you contain heat…I’ve tried the process yrs ago thinking I was slick with a 600 in that area…nope…light pollution gave off the distinct “look like I need feeding but I don’t” syndrome…it wreaked havoc …when I went back to the science I found the 400w and 56.000 lumens in m3 held everything together perfectly…light pollution a thing of the past…and you might think I sound mental or need some kind of check from the neck but I studied the area I had and what produced the best with Ltd heat in this enviroment…this system was it…end of mental ramblings…lolololol

1 Like

exactly 64 days from seed under 600w cfl…I fed 1ml per ltr water of biobizz grow 2 days ago(62)…and its the first ever nute feed in there lifetime so far…and that one intravenous feed has produced bursts of yet more vibrant green colours into these roadkills…9 weeks soil and water and 1 little feed of 1ml per ltr nutes biogrow…spaceman weed brother!!!