Bizarre and oddly shaped seeds

I just found a very strange shaped seed. It made me think of whatever unusual shaped seeds have popped out of other members buds. So let’s see the oddity of seeds that are found

Colombian Gold

20 Likes

Very nice topic. I got this one out of @Indoornesian Bog mix that he bred.

14 Likes

I wonder if they’re viable…gives new meaning to conjoined twins :grin:

2 Likes

Grow it out…hopefully you get twins like I did…I got a male & female off one seed and it was my Ogre cross.

11 Likes

Got pics of Ogre ? I’m glad you confirmed the seeds can germinate :+1:

2 Likes

As I understand it with twins, one plant is the usual F x M cross and the other is a clone of the mother.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Twins :baby: :baby:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Clone only strain Ogre…its a mutant strain of Sensi Star.

8 Likes

One of my skunk seeds looked like that kind of like a big old nut sack it grew 2 tails one lived and is my biggest skunk plant the other only grew one leaf and died.

11 Likes

The other day I was sitting there wondering if anyone found that heart shaped seed yet !?

5 Likes

When I was putting together that giveaway I was sitting in my chair putting packs together. I had all the packs on my stomach and I did see who got it. I did not change fait so i put it in the envelope just as I would have. Let’s just say it went south…

3 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes open and ears clean :crazy_face::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Super small and teardrop shaped

5 Likes

That’s an interesting looking seed OP. It looks like it’s two separate seeds that fused together in that one spot. I’ve never seen that. All of the twins I’ve gotten came out of a regular looking seed.

3 Likes

I first saw this about 10 years ago when I was doing seed runs with bubba kush. Flowers were so dense that the seeds fuse. I was calling them 2-headed dragons. Unfortunately I don’t have pics readily available (that would be like 3 laptops ago…lol), but I bet I still have some of those beans in the vault.

3 Likes