Bizzle’s Bodhi Collection

Many thanks for stopping by and taking a look at the collection. I’m happy to have re-homed some packs. For those that snatched a pack or two, tag me in when they sprout so I can follow along. Also, dibs if you gonna F2 that. (Insert obligatory meme) Peace for now! :v:

28 Likes

Killer stuff wish I could scoop the kush 4 x ssdd but going on vacation here in a few weeks some killer omg crosses there too(don’t sleep on those people) :sweat_smile: I’m sure those will go fast :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

5 Likes

Peach Romulan x 88G13/HP, thats what I have on that one.

5 Likes

Nice list, DM sent.

1 Like

Oh it was a “Should I buy more seeds when I already HAVE seeds?” Thinking face :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol, gotcha!

2 Likes

What’s Healing Hashplant?
I’ve heard a lot of good about Strawberry Goji too

1 Like

respect og X 88g13 hashplant Is healing hashplant

1 Like

That sounds pretty good, what would you be looking for in return?

1 Like

Dm and we can talk.

Who ever got the 91 skunk va x omg tag me when you pop them that one sounds so stellar! I can see chem pairing super nice with omg

4 Likes

That should be a really nice pack for sure!

2 Likes

Shutting this down for now. Glad to pass some packs out to my OG buddies. Happy growing! :v:

9 Likes

Thank you @Cbizzle!

3 Likes

Got them! Sorry for the circumstances that forced you to get rid of them, I will grow them soon and keep you posted … beer3|nullxnull

Jager Hashplant :yum:

7 Likes

Glad they made it! Happy growing!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.