Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

Test fitting the net pot in a 1 gallon bag on the faux micro octopot. This will be the forever home for the Mango Smile. She is about ready for a transplant real soon.

Really dig these little sips! Shout out to @firehead’s thread Micro Octopot Grow
He’s the guy that shared the idea and materials.

10 Likes

Update to the Mango Smile plant. This was going to be a reversal with the pollen to be used on some new seedlings. Well, short story long, a clumsy me knocked over the cups containing the second set of seedlings and killed them!

The reversal didn’t seem to be taking and I assumed my sts had gone inert while sitting for a couple of months. I stopped at the third spraying and instead decided to dust it with some previously made T.K. pollen and hopefully get some more seeds for The Heavy Handed Hillside Auto Run - Outdoor ‘22. (More to come!)

Low and behold, as soon as I stop spraying, and as soon as the pistils start receding to show the pollen has taken….male flowers and nanners popping all over!

So what at once was a near total fail on all fronts, is a success on all fronts. Seeds are developing nice at right around three weeks from pollenation PLUS, I am now plucking off male flowers and tossing in the dry box/ sifter for Mango Smile to be used on….

Naughty Bear

I started this to replace the seedlings that I annihilated. This plant is at two weeks from sprout and sporting a fresh transplant to the micro octopot.

Naughty Bear is progeny from 3Bear OG x TK - my first chuck. The three bear was excellent smoke. Nice lemon cleaner taste with a super funky back end. The triangle kush was an easy going squat plant. Some of its sibling have been in jars for a while. Their smells range from candy to berry, and fuel. Heavy fuel. Below is a rough trimmed and slightly seeded 3Bear bud.

Really enjoyed the 3Bear smoke so can’t wait to see her cross. I’ll sure have enough to try.

!

So for this Naughty Bear, should I use more TK pollen, or some of this freshly collected Mango Smile pollen??? So addicting this seed making.

6 Likes

I say go for whatever your heart is telling you. Diagram how you think each cross would come out, or how each parent can compliment each other, then you have nothing else left to do but test them out.
Looking good :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for stopping by brocephus! Not pictured is goji momma still chugging away. This goji has been the most resilient plant I’ve ever encountered. Chilling with the autos on a varied light schedule to cope with changing temps in the attic tent. She has been soldier with nary a nanner or sign of hermie. She’s been in a 1 gallon fabric. When she shows sign of needing fed, I throw some build a flower craft blend and she perks right back up. She is getting real woody and looks just like a bonsai at this point. I’m going to take a cutting soon and then she’ll get up potted and flowered with those Copa f2’s. I’ll keep the cutting as the new momma. Anyway, thanks again man!

2 Likes

9 days later…

Naughty Bear (3Bear OG x Tk)

A paperclip through the bag works nicely to bend this plant down in favor of a bushier appearance. We’ll see how she responds. Leaves are not drooping but have been tucked down to help those lowers.

Also, first time changing “the res” at right around day 9-10. Switched to jacks “bloom”. Otherwise its 321. I will switch to “finish” towards the end. This is a new grow style for me so finishing with something and learning a thing or two are the primary goals here. Plus I have a bunch of jacks to burn so I might as well figure this out.

Also in the tent…
Mango Smile x Triangle Kush seeds due in two weeks.
This plant was pollenated ~4 weeks ago and should finish around 3/15. By the looks of her she’s done now, but allowing some time for seed development.

Up Next…

Naughty Bear (3Bear OG x Tk) x Mango Smile pollination scheduled 3/5

Future, future…
Goji f2 bx
Oaxacan or other long flowering photo
Outdoor testing fem auto x’s

4 Likes

She seems to like the new bloom juice 10-30-20 plus a little epsom salts.

5 Likes

Three weeks 4 days from sprout and about 10 days since moving from solo to octopot. Digging on this jacks so far. I know nothing so I can dork this up yet.

7 Likes

Can you see the triangle influence?

Corny jokes aside, we’re at 5 weeks from sprout and moving along. I did do some minor defoliation of the undercarriage. There was some pollination with the Mango Smile that was just chopped. Excuse the the slightly blighted leaves. Had some ph drift a bit low. Water change and back on track with 321 possibly up the ppm as I’ve been on the lighter side a tad under 600. My ph issue I blame solely on my rubbish ph pen. Thats my story and I’m sticking to it.

6 Likes

Unfortunately unforseen and unexpected events had me pull the plug on the run I had going. Goji OG was the only plant I was able to retain. I will reboot and start a new thread when I have something cool to share. For now, I’ll likely just let this one die. Thanks for following along to this point.

5 Likes

Mephisto Super Orange Haze just over two weeks. This one is getting reversed very shortly.

Goji OG aka Flopzilla. She is seeded and just over nine weeks flower and looking pretty far from finishing. Shes gotten half strength jacks “finish” for a couple weeks. She’ll get ph’d water from here on out.

10 Likes

Mephisto Double Grape x Sour Stomper

Some nice frost on these! Really tasty smoke and plenty strong for old duder. Really turning into a Meph nuthugger. :grin:

Oh, fun fact, I have some seeds from these since I dusted the goji with some goji pollen, I also dusted a couple of bud sites deliberately on the autos.

13 Likes

What frosting!!

That’s Tony the Tiger territory… :+1:
I’m looking forward to reading that smoke report!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Haha, the wordsmith, I am not but the two plants were both frosty. One with a slight purple. The purple plant was more branchy. I dried and jarred them together but can pick out the purple buds. Definite sour grape notes with a tinge of eye watering fuel-y goodness. The other I’d say is slightly frostier and sweetish on the nose but less distinct indeed. Can’t believe how much kief this drops in the grinder. I can see why people dry sift. This may squish good so maybe I’ll run it in the press to mess around. The trim was excellent being uber frosty and is fresh frozen for when I get the motivation to run it through the bubble bags. Ok ok smoke report! Haha. This stuff is some strong weed! I classify it more as a nighttime or at least a serious chill time strain. Very relaxed body and very introspective lost in your thought kind of high. I can forget what I’m in the middle of doing but not be the least bit stressed about it. I usually toke on the mountain bike trail. Been listening to Pink Floyd riding my bike, totally lost in my thoughts and my 30-45 rides have turned into more like 1-1.5 hours since I totally just forget I’m even out there. :smile: Basically if you got ‘em pop em!

4 Likes

Beasting under 9 watts. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hit with the first spray of sts yesterday.

7 Likes

The main goji cola. Quite gnarly!

A closeup nuggy. My scissor fingers are getting itchy. I’ll keep holding off as we near week 12.

Super Orange Haze after three sprays with the STS. Still waiting for male flowers.

13 Likes

Oh man that Goji looks sick! Great job so far. Her terps are off the chart.
The most crucial part is that long slow dry so you can experience all of her wonderful flavors. Week 11-12 is the sweet spot.

5 Likes

Thanks man! Yes, loving the smells for sure. Very excited to try this. Will focus on a good dry and cure for sure.

3 Likes

I just spray the nodes to be honest. Its always seemed to work for me and leaves the fans mostly blemish free.

4 Likes

I learned quite by accident that it takes less STS to do the job than one might think.

4 Likes