Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

Kush, Blueberry, Cali-O skunk, Dirty Grapes

These went into paper towels on the 15th so they are at about two weeks. Started in solos w promix and added perlite under 9 watt led bulbs and lizard tank heater because its COLD in my attic closet. Some of these will finish inside, some outside maybe. These were all freebies.

44 Likes

Got an extra blanket? I’ll climb to the Attic for this one. I’ll try to maintain by balance, just gonna sit in that far right corner. Off to a good start, keep the heat up, don’t wanna have a setback. Continued success, stay safe, take special care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Do you have room next to you @misterbee because I’m gonna sit here a while to :laughing:!!

Good luck on your grow @Cbizzle can’t wait to see what kind of :fire: hiding in those freebies

3 Likes

Welcome! Oh yeah, learned my lesson with temps last fall when I thought temps “were just fine” haha. Well after I damped off a 1/2 pack of Neroli ‘91, I now have a min/max temp gauge and a ceramic lizard tank heater on a thermostat inside my ghetto fab box. Been right around 82 and dipping into 70’s at lights out. :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome! I’ve been smoking alone for a couple of decades so the company is welcome. I just have some of last years outdoor hay to pass around. Apologies! Times are lean and the cupboard is bare! Hoping for fire as well, but even a higher grade of hay will work!

6 Likes

High grade hay is better than nothing!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Here’s hoping you manage something a bit better than high grade hay though. As long as you are learning, you are progressing. Which means you’re moving in the right direction. I’ll be in the back trying not to be disruptive with the sound of my torch blazing as I take some rosin rips​:peace_symbol::seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

Certainly hoping for better than hay, but outdoor seems a crapshoot currently where I am. Although, I’ll put some of these outside and make hash with what I can. I have a 4x4 to work with inside this year so I’m already upgraded a little. How many to run inside though? My head says 4 is reasonable but my heart says to throw 9 in there. I’d like to take cuttings to do the outside run with. I have to wait until end of may to put cuttings outside. We’ll see. I would like to do some chucking as well which I have never done to this point.

3 Likes

That’s what my head is telling me too. And I listened. I’ve got 32 plants inside right now. Hahah. Not enough room for all I want to grow. Gonna move outside soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Head room is short in here, if get enough body heat in here plants will be comfy.

3 Likes

Well I LITFA so much that I let them get root-bound in solos with nothing but water and pro-mix for TOO LONG. Now in 1 gallon pots. Gotta throw some more light in there tomorrow.

If it dies, it dies. :laughing:

14 Likes

Did you break up the root balls up a bit?

1 Like

I think you’ll be fine!! These plants are a lot more resilient than some realize.

2 Likes

Loosened em a tiny touch on the bottom then nestled them in real nice. Really wasn’t intending on neglecting them. Totally understand the term getting “dialed in”. Everything so far has been pretty makeshift. I’ll get ahead of the curve eventually!

1 Like

Thanks Big Mike. They really are pretty resilient. Just need a bit more light on them. I’ll take care of that today.

1 Like

Sorry this thread fell off a cliff. My car died and my dog needs knee surgery. When it rains it pours. This grow has come in last place at this juncture. They are living but I’ve been working extra, and will update when I can!

3 Likes

Ended up gifting several plants and keeping 7. Three males got the chop which left two Coville Blueberry, one Vashon Kush, one Calio-black. Its day 43 and while there were some blips and bumps along the way, I’ll have some bud at the end. Here is a pic of one of the blueberry plants.

22 Likes

I believe that I’m on day 53 of flower and the Coville Blueberry and the Cali-O Black are looking real close. There are some amber trichs and I like an energetic buzz so I will likely chop next week whilst on vacation. Below is the Blueberry today and Cali-O Black a couple of days ago. Not pictured is a Vashon Kush which ended up with a little neglect. Dried out on one or more occasions and due to feeding pretty lightly, and seeming to be a heavier feeder than the other three plants, had some deficiencies. I think I want to flip the whole tent and chop that one too even though its not really ready. I did manage to clone the Cali-O. Truly never attempted cloning before and decided to plop some cuttings in tap water. No cloning gel or anything. Kinda sad that I didn’t get a clone of the Blueberry plants as they were so easy to grow. Hopefully the taste and effect are decent. Two did root, but one died tragically due to my butter fingers. I would like to do more cloning, but would definitely get some cloning gel and ditch the water for dirt or other rooting cube next time. Anywho, I suck at journaling here so thanks for following along. Plenty of things to work on and fine tune but overall very happy for the first indoor run in several years.

Strayfox Cali-o Black day 50

Cosmic Wisdom Coville Blueberry day 53

Calio-O clone and Trizkit and Trizzler fem autos

16 Likes

These autos are coming along day 41 from sprout
Trizkits and Trizzlers.

14 Likes

Ended up taking these to roughly 70-75 days, and one I think had a couple of more weeks. Below is one of the Trizzlers which ended up being quite a pretty looking plant. For the first run with autos, I’d say that I can do better next time.

Also, @Sebring ’s formula and kit at work on Triks fem auto. Appears to be a success! (testing pollen shortly)

Collected a few ml’s of pollen. I was also able to share with someone here looking for exactly what I was making. This place makes for the happiest of accidents!

Up next, I’m going to pop some Mephisto 3 Bears OG and test this pollen.

16 Likes

hello brother I really love the mephisto bank so I sit here to see your work … ps other bank according to my very stable opinion and genetic ethos … I will follow you with great pleasure​:muscle::muscle:

1 Like