Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Beautiful @LivingBlackSoil Igrade!

2 Likes

1st plant was chopped from the 5x5 last night. Jeffrey day 67f. Noticed a broken branch/top on the Babylon Buster and removed it.

Outside Space Monkey and a piece of the Circle were chopped. Still no signs of butterpillars on the side of the house. :crossed_fingers:

Edit: GLG BODHI BOGO going on rn $45 packs. I’m broke and don’t need seeds.

Edit 2: Build a Soil is doing 30% off till midnight. Get it

Peace

3 Likes

@ramblinrose here’s a coupla shots o my favorite indoor Goji Day 40. Much love.

Peace

13 Likes

Looks great - super healthy! Bet youre excited to try them out

5 Likes

Where does everyone get these paper coin shippers? And washer? Thanks in advanced

1 Like

Cheers

2 Likes

Hmmm. It’s only information.

Day 72 today in the 5x5. Thought everything would be cut by now but it seems I have at least 2 more weeks🙁. Put the 2 Gojis, Garlic Goji and 1 Sour Bluetooth from the 4x4 in the 5x5 on milk crates and one on the EB. Other Sour Bluetooth and the Blue Thai from the 4x4 with the light damaged Iraqi Goji from the 5x5 were all put on the side of the house hoping to stay caterpillar free. Using the 4x4 to dry plants from outside.

Leaving Cherry Trance as a trap plant because of all the damage. Maroon Baboon x2, Magic Goat and a Blue Thai are the only ones left. Fingers crossed. Setup the City Picker today with used soil and cover crop. Those Strawberry Headband and Old Soul will do GREAT next run

7 Likes

New look 5x5

Floppiness

11 Likes

^^Pic doesn’t really capture the nug size. I don’t believe that the buds under the 220w bar are as big as previous runs with the 240qb it replaced. The plants pretty much stayed put the entire grow. Flowers under the 450w qb are thick while the 220w( African Dragon and Jeffrey) are not. Could be genetics, but watts make sense too. Will not go past 90 days! Today is 73. Razzberry Unicorn, Babylon Buster and Space Monkey looking close with the Magic Goat right behind em. Dry tent at 68° and 62% rh and pretty full. 4" exhaust fan up high 8" desk fan on low on the floor. No filter and not much smell :slightly_frowning_face:. Figure those 4 green ones will be finishing as the next run begins.

It’s a beautiful Wednesday. There is so much water available. The sun is shining and cookies crumble.
Peace

7 Likes

Chopped both Space Monkeys and the Babylon Buster from 5x5 2 nights ago day 75. Jeffrey and Razzberry Unicorn chopped today day 77.

^^ Surprisingly satisfying

11 Likes

Wow wtf. I was charged $2 a pack for the 3 on the bottom and $6 shipping. 5 bonus packs for me? Day after I became a regular member I receive this. Y’all know how to make a brother feel welcomed @G-pas @The_Lazy_Hippie @DougDawson @BigMike55 @repins12 @LemonadeJoe and all else involved. Much love.

Edit: Can anyone help with info on the AG cross?

11 Likes

Don’t usually see floppiness listed on commercial seed sites. But I see it. Full tent they support each other. Even with stakes once I take a plant or 2 out, the rest turn into flop ness mobsters.
Nice looking flippers, BTW.

3 Likes

Saw damage on the outside next to the house Gojis yesterday and today. Chopped em today. Also chopped the Garlic Goji from outside that didn’t herm.

Magic Goat inside and out African Dragons (inside), Iraqi Gojix2, Blue Thai x3 out are what’s next up

Germinating 5 of the Stuck in Plain Sight beans. Auto regs if memory serves. Start em in and let em finish outside.

Took the 8 teens outside and sprayed heavy with Sulfur. Left em outside. Today I see 1 Strawberry Headband and 1 Old Soul girl, 4 look like boys and 2 are unsure. Buncha Goji cuts put in solos will probably flower sooner than expected.

All is well
Peace

5 Likes

^^ 2x2. cuts of 3 different Goji phenos, 2: Blue Thai and the 1 Garlic Goji that didn’t herm. Found these fabric pots at a thrift shop and was charged $1.13 for 3. Lotsa cover crop in both. Also have 5 Stuck in Plain Sight auto reg seedlings in em( 3 in 1 and 2 in the other). Will bury in a larger container outside. Lastly we have a Strawberry Headband and Old Soul strapped to the wall. Figured light damage would be lessened that way. Each will get a Sip and be bent to confirm.

^^Day 64 in the 5x5 and day 85 for African Dragon, so maybe 1-2 weeks till transplant. Plan to give em all at least a week or two to adjust to new shoes. Will add one more large pot and maybe 2 small. Forward ever

Peace

10 Likes

Was on the phone last night whining and complaining about the plants being too quiet and not hitting behind the eyes. Then I hit some outdoor Space Monkey. Next 40 minutes was singing, dancing Reggae with a big smile. Had to call back and rescind my earlier complaints. Not a lotta Ganja makes me feel happy and hopeful. Yes.

^^ Purple Lamborghini f2s from @Hammerheadlake. Since deciding to try clones over seeds I’ve received 9 packs of interesting beans. I have yet to run a full pack of anything, ever. I thought half a pack was enough to find keepers. Lesson learned.

15 Likes

Love that Space Monkey! Think I’m going to revisit that one very soon!

9 Likes

Babylon Buster is also a winner. An old tropical fruit thing. Smell translates to taste. Mango, Guava. Very easy to trim, don’t even feel comfortable calling it trimming. Fun, upful high. Daytime Sativa style. I am beginning to overstands why Bodhi is held in such high esteem.

Yes

8 Likes

Goji Day 67.;Got a faint lemon cleaner smell. Maybe pinesol. Love the bud size in this small pot. Not the frostiest plant but definitely the frostiest Goji I have. Please forgive the shitty pics.

Peace

15 Likes

Fattening up nicely for you!

3 Likes