Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Earthbox with Old Soul left and Tahoe OG right is the SIP in front :wink: City Picker is on the right.

Tested out the timer and learned that it won’t turn dehu on. Turns off fine though so👍

5 Likes

Comparing your^^ Old Soul pics @supershitfuck with these:

Leaves look a bit wider here, I think. Buds are thin and long rn Day 39f. Smells of something, just not clear funky sweet hint of lemon astringent. How long do yours normally go?

Peace

10 Likes

This was the post😉

6 Likes

I wouldn’t chance that light. I had a tiny internet radio receiver in the crawl playing New Grass tunes as inspiration. Started seeing nanners, there was red light along with the tunes. Gorilla tape is great, but the metal foil HVAC is really good, I use it on my tinfoil hats :slight_smile: Stops nanners, too!

5 Likes

Send some this way would you please. Sounds like Eckhart Tolle meets the Soggy Bottom Boys. No light worries dehumidifier is on a timer and has to be turned on manually. Much love.

3 Likes

damn i took some pretty good photos haha, yours is leaning towars my keeper i’d say, those bud leaves and the bud structure at that time of flower is similar, the sun leaves maybe not

the lemony ones are the good ones imo, the plant looks good bro, i go 70 days everytime but last time i wish i faded it more

4 Likes

Got rid of the scrog net in 2x2. Bonsai wire gives more freedom.

9 Likes

Nice little solo shrub ya got going on over there :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks. 2 Sour Bubble and a Diesel Tree in a solo. Hoping for big things from the small space :wink:

3 Likes

Love everything with Pinesoul, especially from Bodhi! I have a handful of his Pinesoul crosses and they’re all straight :fire: some of my favorite terps!

6 Likes

i have pinesoul x 88g13hp that one supposed to be amazing including blueberry flavors

2 Likes

I’ve actually got this strange story about light leaks, and the reasoning behind what I said. While I agree that err on the side of caution is a good idea, I also have some observations from my own grow.

Welcome to light leaks. I can actually see in the bloom room when I forget to close this door. Yet, I found a temperature increase is the only thing that triggers pollen formation on these meat breath plants. They each seem to react in a different fashion to light exposure during bloom.

3 Likes

That light doesn’t do it but temperature increases do? Or was it a combination of light and temperature?

Thanks

2 Likes

For the meat breath it’s definitely triggered by temperature alone. It can be super dark in there during bloom, but if I raise the temps to 25C, the pollen sacks will form! And the buds will get fluffy! I thought they just grew wonky like that until I got the cool tubes and dropped the temps to 22C.

3 Likes

Something like this…

Or watch a little Andy Griffith and catch the Dillards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind but what’s the difference between blue and new?

1 Like

I picked up soulfood too after trying old soul hoping to get a pack of old soul and soulmate on the restock from jbc when that goes down

3 Likes

Well at times Sam Bush will hop around in a tutu while playing a Leon Russell tune, and Bella Fleck will play a song about hippos, but other than that, not much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I fd up. Turned dehumidifier on with the red switch on timer and forgot to switch back to timer. 🤦Ladies had a night light for 8-9 hours Friday. No male parts found but will keep a keen eye out.

3 Likes

Once is ok… just don’t become a repeat offender. Don’t ask how I know!

3 Likes